Sequel: Loved Like No Other

Can Somebody Love Me

Zyron

Would you like to know about my new found friend, Zyron? I guess I haven't told you much, well I'll tell you something. It's not really that important to me but you might want to know Ms. Dundeth. He's black, all black nothing but black and as you know I'm...greek.
But it doesn't matter because he's the best person I've ever met. He's got short kind of...curly I think, he described it as knappy. But I like it, he's tall and muscular and he likes to hug people, especially me!

My mom wants to meet him, she says that this was a big stepping stone in my life. I told Zyron about it, he agreed. He said that it'd just be the beginning of our after school hangout. We planned it all out he'd walk home with me, meet my family then we'd go to whatever place we choose.

All the girls try to hang out with him, but he always turns them down and comes to me, he makes me feel speacil. Well, he doesn't push my sister away they've become good friends now which makes me happy. Danielle liking a friend of mine, that was something special.

I don't have much to say, I tell Zyron everything about me and he tells me everything about him. Like he broke his leg when he was 6, he moved from Mi, and he likes shoes a lot. Well, I'm going to stop now I'm going to call Zyron. We switch every night, one night he calls me the next night I call him.

Signed,

~Loser in Love~
♠ ♠ ♠
so I broke my rule of not updating, but please comment and subscribe