Status: The sequel is up :)

Let It Shine

Chapter 1: Upside Down

Kiara’s POV

Ok so right now we’re in history class it is so boring. Cam sits next to me and Zach sits in front of me. Zach is staring at his crush Kaylee. I think they make a good couple. It is funny how Zach would look at her and then when she turns he looks away and when she is looks at him and he sees her he looks away. She just looked at him and he started blushing, I couldn't help it and I started laughing.

“What are you laughing at?” asked Cam

“At Zach.” I said still laughing

“Stop laughing at me.” Zach mumbled embarrassed

Zach was leaning back in his chair when Kaylee gave Zach a flirty smile and he almost fell I couldn’t stop laughing. I was actually laughing so loud that the whole class turned around and have me a weird look then Zach got up and stormed out of the classroom the teacher yelled at him to get back but he didn’t listen.

Zach’s POV

I just couldn’t help it any more I feel like everyone is against me. This weekend is going to be a nightmare; Mom told me this morning that Kristen and Taylor are coming for the weekend. I guess that’s what put me in a bad mood ughh I’m so mad. I have been building up courage to tell Kaylee I like her and if she wants to be my girlfriend but right now I feel horrible and Kira laughing at me with Cam just did it I couldn’t hold it anymore, she had been laughing at me all day. Is there something wrong with me? ughhh! I wish I didn’t have to go home today. I didn’t feel like going back to class so I just sat there in silence waiting for the bell to ring.

Kaylee’s POV

That was just so weird I wonder what happened with Zach, he was fine before he even flirted with me. He was been gone for 10 minutes I think I should go look for him. I used the stupid excuse of going to the restroom so I could go outside and look for him.

I walked out and saw Zach sitting against the wall with his knees to his chest and had his head down. Even though he looks upset I cant help thinking he looks so cute. I decided to sit next to him.

“Go away.” he said without even bothering to look up

“Zach, what’s wrong?” I asked he looked up at me and he looked mad

“Look I don’t want to be rude but I want to be alone.”

“Zach, I won’t leave until you tell me what’s wrong.”

He sighed and said “I just got a problem that got me worked up.”

“Well what ever it is I’m sure it will be fine.”

“I really don’t think it will be fine, this weekend is going to be horrible.”

“Oh really why?”

“Because my- You better get to class you are going to get in trouble.” he said trying to change the subject

“Right…well hope you feel better.” I walked back in class I really wanted to give him a hug so bad

Kiara’s POV

“Cam, what just happened?” I asked him

“Tell you the truth, I don’t know.” he said

“Do you think he is mad at me?”

“I don’t know, why would he be mad?”

“Kiara, Cameron if I hear one more word out of you two you’re getting detention.” the teacher said to us. Why do teachers have to be so mean?

“Can I go use the restroom?” I heard Kaylee ask

15 more minutes left for school to end. I really need to talk to Zach. He hasn’t came back I’m getting worried. Maybe he left school… no he would no do that. I haven’t been paying attention to class ughh.

The bell finally rang and I ran out the classroom. I walked outside and I saw Zach.

“Zach” I said as I sat by him but when I sat next to him he looked at me his face tightened then he got up and walked away. That hurt and now I’m mad I didn’t do anything to him he shouldn’t be treating me like this.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” I yelled

“Its none of your business so just leave me alone!” he yelled at me

“Guys please calm down.” Cameron said

Zach’s phone started ringing he looked at it then put it back in his pocket it rang again and he didn’t answer he just hung up it rang again and I was getting annoyed.

“Answer the stupid phone already!” I yelled

He answered reluctantly “What?” he answered annoyed then continued “whatever… its fine… no don’t come… I’ll just walk home… I don’t care… bye.”

“You need a ride?” Cameron asked

“Naww its fine. ” Zach said

“Are you sure?” Cameron asked again and Zach nodded

“Even though your annoying me right now I am not going to let you walk home, I’m giving you a ride.” I said

“I told you I don’t want a ride.” Zach said sounding irritated

“That’s like a 30 minute walk and I’m not going to let you walk alone especially in the mood your in you’ll probably get hit or something.” I said. I really didn’t want Zach walking alone. Oh and last week there was a report that a boy and a girl got kidnapped walking home from school and I don’t want that happening to Zach.

“Pl-ease just leave me alone.” Zach said in a low voice so low it was almost a whisper

“Mom, I’m walking home with Zach… yeah… ok bye.” Cameron said to his phone

My mom just called telling me she was here. I asked them one last time if they wanted a ride and they said no so I just walked away.

Cameron’s POV

I’m not sure whats up with Zach but I’m going to get it out of him also he is my best friend so I’m going to stay with him.

“Well lets go.” I said

We walked in silence for a while.

“Zach, you know you can trust me… right.” I said hoping he would tell me what is wrong.

“Yes I know…I’m sorry.” Zach said quietly

“Sorry for what?”

“Sorry for you having to be with me, I know I’m an not the most cheerful person so be around.”

“Zach, you’re my friend it my job to look out for you.”

We walked and 20 minutes later it started rain raining so hard all of a sudden. Zach seems to really like the rain because he is running and laughing. We had such a good time in the rain who knew that rain could make Zach so happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
well i hope you like it its my first chapter so tell me what you think