Status: The sequel is up :)

Let It Shine

Chapter 43: I DO Love Him

Vic's POV

I was getting ready to hang out with Zach, we are going to the main part of San Diego to hang out all day. He said that we need to catch up because we haven't been spending anytime together. I do miss days like this when we would just hang out, the last time we hung out with no girlfriends or no friends was Christmas which was few weeks ago. I was walking to Zach's room but I saw Kira on the top of the stair case.

"Hi" I said

"Hi Vic" she said. She was about to open the door when we hear Megan's voice.

"No, Zach, why?" Megan asked

"I already told you, I'm hanging out with Vic" Zach said

"But I want you to go to the party with me" Megan said

"Sorry but I already made plans" Zach said

"But I want to spend more time with you" Megan said

"But I'm with you all the time, I want to spend some time with my brother" Zach said

"How long will you be gone?" Megan asked

"Probably all day" Zach said

"But Zach, why are you going to spend so much time with him if he is so annoyed by you?" Megan asked. I was about to go in there but Kira made me stay where I was.

"Why would he be annoyed by me?" Zach asked

"He is jealous of you, you have accomplished so much, you are well known at school, not popular but people know who you are but he isn't as known as you and he despises you for that. I've seen him talking at school with Taylor of school, they were probably saying things about you" Megan said

"No, no, that can't be true, I know Vic, h-he's not like that" Zach said trying to convince himself that what she was saying wasn't true

"You only know what he want you to know, Zach, he is lying to you" Megan said. She is trying to manipulate him against me, I can't let her do that.

"You think my brother h-hates me?" Zach asked

"I don't hate you" I said barging in, this has to stop

"You can't believe what she is saying, you know Vic, you two have always been close, he wouldn't do the things she is saying" Kira said

"I don't know what to think. Vic you wouldn't do that right? And Megan you would never lie to me right?" Zach asked

"I would never lie to you" Megan said

"You're my brother, I wouldn't hate you" I said

"Zach please stay with me" Megan said

"Zach you are going where ever you were going with Vic and you can hang out with Megan some other time" Kira said

"Y-you don't hate me right?" Zach asked

"No" I said

"Megan, maybe you just misinterpreted things" Zach

"Yeah I guess" Megan said

"I'll see you later" Zach said

"I love you" Megan said kissing him and when he wasn't watching she pushed her way between me and Kira.

"Alright guys, have fun" Kira said and left.

"We'll leave later" Zach said. I nodded and got out of his room. I know him, when he is confused or worried or anything like that, he needs time alone and right now he wants to be alone.

Zach's POV

I not sure what to think but yeah, it could have all been a misunderstandment by Megan. It has to be, because I can't imagine either of them lying to me. I got hungry and went to the kitchen, I was looking for food and I saw cake mix and decided to make it. I had already put it in the oven for like 10 minutes and I was waiting there impatiently.

"What are you doing?" Mom asked coming in the kitchen

"A cake" I said

"Honey, did you put the eggs?" she asked

"... Ye- NO!" I yelled

"What do I do? Do I put them in now?" I asked

"There is no point now" she said then I started laughing.

"You're crazy" she said shaking her head. It was finally done and I ate a little piece.

"How is it?" she asked

"It's good!" I said surprised. We ate some of then I left with Vic.

"This song reminds me of something that happened yesterday" Vic said when a song started playing on the radio.

"What happened?" I asked. He told me and I started laughing. From there we couldn't stop talking, it was as if everything that happened earlier never happened and now we are back to normal. We went everywhere! We went in a bunch of stores, walked around looking at everything. We ate lots of junk food, and went to parks.

"That was fun" I said on our way back. It was already late, it was past 9.

"Stop the car!" Vic yelled

"Why?" I asked and he pointed to a fair. A smile appeared on my face and I drove towards the fair. At the fair we played some games, ate and went on the rides.

Kiara's POV

I was over at Cam's ranting on how much Megan is annoying me.

"Cam she is lying to Zach" I said.

"We should tell him something" Cam said

"We have no proof, she will just make something up and Zach will believe her because he is too blind by love to see how bad she is" I said

"Let’s go to the party" Cam said

"Fine lets go" I said. We got to the party and I was actually enjoying myself. I was laughing at one of Cam's lame jokes when I Megan talking to a group of guys. Cam noticed that I stopped laughing and turned to what I was seeing. When he saw her he took me away from there so she would be out of my view.

"We came here to have fun" Cam said and I nodded and we stayed outside for a while. We went back inside and saw something we were not prepared for. We saw, Megan making out with a random guy. I started to go over to her but Cam wouldn't let me.

"I thought she said she loves Zach" I said mad

"This is going to crush him" Cam said.

"If you are not going to let me beat her up then let’s get out if here, I can't stand to look at her" I said

"We can't leave, we have to keep an eye on her, we need to know what she is going to do" he said. He's right we need to figure out what she is up to. We went far enough so that we could watch her without her knowing. About 10 minutes later she gets away from the guy and went to a table that had alcohol. She was drinking from her cup when Kenny came up to her. They talked for a little bit then they kissed. First she is with a random guy and now Kenny, who seems to hate Zach, what is wrong with her? They continued for a little more then he lead her up the stairs and she followed with no hesitation, only a smirk on her face. Cam and I followed them and saw them over by a corner and she was all up on him touching him everywhere. It was so gross to watch. They slid down to the floor and she sat on top of him until he started to take off her shirt. She stopped him then moved her head towards the room, he nodded with a nasty smile. They went in and I couldn't believe what they were doing. How could she do this to Zach? I couldn't take this anymore and ran out the house. Cam came up behind me and we left to my house.

“I don't know how Zach is going to take this" Cam said

"We can't tell him for two reasons" I said

"What reasons?" he asked

"1: we can't prove anything and he will never believe us, 2: this will break his heart, I don't want any pain for him" I said

"Remember what happened the other times, you're right, we can't tell him" he said

"That's right, this is way he won’t get hurt" I said.

Megan's POV

I went to this party and I had a great time, especially when I started drinking. I am obviously not drunk, I could take a lot of alcohol, I'm not like Zach that gets drunk after a few drinks. Besides all I wanted was to have a little fun. I was drinking and a group of guys came up to me and we started talking. We got a bit bored then he kissed me which soon turned out to a little more than kissing. I know I'm with Zach but kissing isn't anything, besides he will never find out, it's not like he is here anyway. I didn't feel like being with the guy, who I don't even know the name of so I left him and went for another drink. When I was drinking Kenny came up to me. I thought he was going to bother me or something like that but he didn't. After talking which didn't last very long we kissed.

"Let’s so somewhere where there is less people" Kenny said and started leading me up started leading me up stairs. I pushed him up against the wall and things got heated. Yeah I care about Zach but I want to do this, I want to feel like a woman and if Zach won't then I'll have to find my way and I did. Kenny started to take of my shirt, no it was more like trying to rip it off and I knew I wanted to take this to a whole other level. We got into this room and we started to take off each other’s cloths while kissing hungrily. Now we are on the bed and I am on top of him having sex. I know this is wrong because of Zach and I DO love him, I truly do, Zach is the love of my life, Zach is perfect for me, so yes even though I am cheating on him I DO love him. Is it so wrong that halfway through this I imagined it was Zach, not Kenny and I got more into it.

"That was fun" Kenny said after we were done.

"Yeah it was" I said

"So let’s do this again" he said as I started to put my cloths back on.

"Ehh, you're not that great" I said and walked out. I grabbed myself another drink and sat on a couch messing with my phone. About an hour later I got a text from Zach.

From Zach: Hey, I'm back, I'm at the beach, if you wanna hang ;)

To Zach: I'll see you there ;)

From Zach: Hurry then cus I'm getting lonely

I didn't text back, I popped a piece of gum in my mouth then walked to the beach. I don't drive so usually Zach always takes me where I want to go. I got to the beach and he was lying on the sand with his eyes closed. I got on top of him and kissed him.

"Hey Zach" I said seductively

"Hey" he said in the same voice, if only he always talked like that to me.

"I love you" I said because I DO! I dove into him kissing him with all the passion possible. We kissed for a long time and then things got heated and fast. I kissed him with so much need and desire and I felt so much passion in him, I felt fire. I yanked his shirt off and ran my hands up his body. Wow if I would have known I would feel so much fire in him I would have never cheated with Kenny. Zach never stops to surprise me. I bit his neck as I unbuttoned his jeans. We were both in out underwear and I was grinding on him. I love the way his hands touch my body, it makes me feel more alive, it makes me want him more. I had already lost my bra and I was about to take of his boxers but then his phone rang and he froze.

"Forget about that" I whispered, the phone stopped ringing and he started kissing him again. I had barely started to pull his boxers down and his phone rang again. He grunted then stopped what we were doing and he answered his phone.

"Yeah...oh...really?...are you serious?...alright, fine...bye" he mumbled

"What happened?" I asked

"I have to go" he said

"What? Why?" I asked

"My mom has been asking for me since it’s like 12 and Kira said she'll cover for me if U go right now" he said. That is so not fair! I have been waiting for this moment for so long and when we were finally getting somewhere he has to go!

"I'm sorry" Zach said as he gathered his cloths. Zach walked me to my house and gave me a small kiss before he left. I got in my room and sighed, I almost had him. So today I cheated on my boyfriend, who I DO love and things got better when we were at the beach and we were finally where I have always wanted to have him but stupid Kiara had to ruin the moment. Couldn't she have waited like 10 minutes? But now I know I WANT Zach.
♠ ♠ ♠
i have finals next week so I'm not sure if i will have time to put up a chapter next week :p
Oh and the cake part is a true story -__- it was good tho haha

thanks AWTSSGTSMCFAN4EVER for correcting me :)