Sentence Me to Another Life

Food.

"Leave me, George." Thomas muttered as he passed by him. Thomas tried to hide the tears streaking his face. "I don't need your help."

"I think you do," He replied. He followed behind Thomas. "You need to eat and they aren't feeding you enough."

"They are, I'm being fed plenty. Now leave me." Thomas entered the servant quarters and George had to leave him. If anyone saw...

He instead ventured into the kitchen, searching through the cupboards. One of the cooks asked him if he needed anything, so he asked where they stored the bread. He took enough bread for two meals and took it up to the servant quarters.

He knocked on the door after hearing some quiet shuffling from inside. Thomas opened the door and tried to close it again, but George stuck his foot in the door first. Thomas still had tear stains running down his face. "I brought you something." Thomas pretended not to stare at the bread. "Take it," George told him.

Thomas took the food, warily. 'Eat," George commanded. He took a seat on the bed next to the door, knowing no one was around so it was safe.

Thomas devoured the bread. George brought up a pitcher of water while he ate. Thomas sat on the bed next to him.

"Better?" Thomas nodded meekly. George tried to wrap his arms around Thomas, but Thomas resisted. He gave him a puzzled look, "How did I offend you?"

"You found it amusing when I tripped."

George shook his head slightly, "Thomas... You are too sensitive sometimes. You know I didn't mean that." He fussed with Thomas' hair. "I have to laugh at anything my father does."

"I suppose I am." He muttered, looking down. "Your father is cruel, though."

George laughed, "That, he is."

"I don't know how you two are related. You both are so different." Thomas whispered. He leaned his head on George's shoulder.

"My mother, I'm also a relative of my mother. I suppose I act more like her." George explained while Thomas hummed a tune lightly.

"Thomas!" Someone called from downstairs. He stood up, ready to leave. He first turned to George and asked, "Do you actually love me?"

And George replied, "Yes." They both smiled. George squeezed Thomas' hand lightly before letting him go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nice fluffy chapter. <3 Sorry for lack of update.

Its funny, listening to Two Door Cinema Club and watching live videos while Thomas is supposed to have red hair.