Sentence Me to Another Life

Dreaming.

"Don't be afraid," he whispered as he walked closer to me.

"Put the gun down," I put my hands in front of me; trying to shield myself. "I'm only slightly nervous because of the rifle you have."

He laughed, almost mockingly. "George, do you ever learn? I could never lay a finger on you."

"That's a lie." I muttered. "You've whipped me a thousand times."

"It was for the best," he pointed the rifle closer to me. "And so is this."

My eyes darted across he room, looking for an escape. The castle walls were lined with satin and paintings of long lost relatives. The desk still had the letter from Thomas resting on it, the seal broken and tears stained the ink. The window was on the other side of the room, and it was a three story drop.

"Wait," I shouted. "At least let me say goodbye to Thomas."

His laugh filled the room. "He is already waiting for you. He asked the same thing about you. Your father would be so displeased that even a gun shot to the head can't keep you apart." His lips curved into a smile, and he pulled the trigger.


I jolted up in bed, my heart rate accelerating. "What the fuck?"

"What's wrong, Ryan?"

"Holy shit!" I yelled. I was in my own head, then Keltie scared the shit out of me.

"What?" She furrowed her eyes. "Bad dream or something?"

"Um," I muttered. "Kind of."

I lifted my legs off the side of the bed, sitting up. "I wasn't expecting you to actually be home tonight. I thought you were working the night shift,too."

"I got off work early, I can't stand the new guy."

"Ryan, you can't stand anyone." She had a bit of mock in her voice.

"It's not that..." I trailed off. I had no idea how to finish the sentence, considering how she is right. I can barely even stand her, my live in girlfriend.

Then a thought struck me; fuck. Brendon may have been right with him and his tarot cards.

Wait, what am I thinking? Those stupid things don't mean anything.

"Whatever," Keltie got out of bed. "I have to go to dance rehearsal. I won't see you until tonight."

I looked at the clock; 6:37. The sun was barely peaking through the curtains.

"See you later." Those words held no emotion like they should, just a casual goodbye.

My mind finally wandered to the dream, and what it meant. No one ever calls me George, and I dont live in a castle. And that guy weirdly looked like Jon, which scared me a bit. I know he isn't my best friend, but I would hope he wouldn't shoot me. And Thomas? Those tarot cards are really messing with my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
I HAVE NOW TOUCHED BRENDON URIE.

Really, i did when i saw Panic on tuesday and he crowd surfed :P Feel the envy.

Meh. Now i cant wait for the new CD.

This is a shooooort chapter. Dont ask "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" because it will indeed be explained.