Sentence Me to Another Life

Charcoal.

I woke up in a bit of a daze and glanced at the clock. 

It was two fucking thirty 

I was getting tired of these insane fucking dreams. I've woken up three times tonight alone from them. They don't make any sense anyway. 

I have to stop letting that kid get to my head with his stupid fortune telling cards or whatever the fuck they are. 

Might as well give up on getting any sleep tonight. 

I got up and turned the computer on, hoping to maybe check Facebook, or myspace or something. 

...not that people are fighting over computer chairs to send me messages...

Fuck it. I don't need people anyway. 

After confirming that fact that I had no new messages or notifications, I realized that it was two thirty and there was literally nothing to do. 

Keltie blew the money for the T.V. Bill on shoes.

Eventually, and I'm not sure why, I found my mind wondering back to Brendon and his crazy theories. 

Lovers in a past life? How does someone even come up with something like that? Is the kid mental?

But how did he know about the dreams?

I'm a logical person, and that thought disturbed me. Maybe it was a coincidence? But what are the odds of both of us having weird dreams starting after we met? 

And why did all my dreams consist of stories between two guys in baroque England?

Fuck. That kid is messing with my head. 

I decided to reassure my sanity and google the names that kept coming up in my dreams. If I don't find anything, then I'll know it's just that kid messing with my head, and that there's no such thing as pas lives. 

I brought up google, and typed in the name Price George III a bunch of pages came up, but my hear began racing when I saw the wikipedia page at the top of the search list. 

I clicked on the link, and the first thing that came up was a portrait of a young man with wavy short brown hair, and blue eyes. 

Prince George was born in England in...

I decided to skip the intro and move down to "Early death and personal life."

My heart started racing again. 

"You probably died at an early age." 

It's just a coincidence Ryan. 

Prince George III died at the early age of nineteen. It was rumored that he was murdered by a man hired by his father, after his father discovered a secret affair between his son and a male servant."

My heart started beating faster. 

His laugh filled the room. "He is already waiting for you. He asked the same thing about you. Your father would be so displeased that even a gun shot to the head can't keep you apart." His lips curved into a smile, and he pulled the trigger.

No. It's not possible. 

I scrolled down, and a charcoal portrait of a young man came up. The only color added was the faint orange added to his hair. 

I think my heart stopped. 

The caption read: Thomas Amberwood. A servant to the royal family, drawn by prince George, it was rumored that the two were secret lovers.

Then it went on to talk about the dudes fascination with art and drawing portraits, and stuff I really don't care about. 

I couldn't stop staring at the portrait, mouth agape. 

It looked exactly like the boy in my dreams. The servant. The lover.

How is this possible? It can't be! This has to be one huge fucking coincidence!

Or maybe I've seen this before, and my subconscious remembered it before I did. 

Maybe…Maybe…Fuck. 

Okay okay. Lets think through the dreams. 

Lest see, "I", or the person I play in my dreams, am a homosexual price of England who's having an affair with a servant with red hair and green eyes. There were secret meeting and arranged marriages, and some guy hired by my father to kill me that looked oddly like Jon, and Thomas was already dead... 

See, it's not that similar right?

Wait… Fuck. I'm loosing my mind. 

This can't be happening. 
♠ ♠ ♠
VAV came today. So stoked.
Comments please? <3 we love you all. :D