Sequel: iGet Revenge

iGo on a Killing Spree

ten

Freddie sat back on his couch, staring at the overhead fan. He could feel tears burning at his eyes, but wouldn't let them out.
"we can't even do iCarly anymore" He whispered to himself.
"Freddie, dear, is that you?"
"Mom" Freddie sat up. His mother stood in the doorway the kitchen drying off her hands with a dish towel.
"What are you doing home so early? are you hurt?"
"no i'm fine.it's just....there was a murder, at school today."
"What!? are you okay? it wasn't someone you knew was it?" She rushed over to Freddie and sat down next to him.
"It was Gibby mom" Freddie broke, he leaned his head on his mothers shoulder. "I'm really worried about Sam"
"You've been talking about her a lot lately, whats going on?"
"mom, Sam and i are sort of...dating" Freddie sat up.
"oh...well i guess that's beter than that Carly girl. I've never quite trusted that girl"
"She's been acting strange since Sam and i got together.All of a sudden she's really into me"
"Well you stay away from her.She's a terrible young girl and she will only make your life as terrible as she is!" She stood up and shrieked before sraightening her shirt and returning to the kitchen.
"You know what mom, i think you might be right." Freddie mumbled. Then there was a creak at the door. Freddie stood up and looked. The door stood open and a shadow stretched across the floor. Freddie stepped closer to the door and grabbed the handle. He yanked the door open but no one was there.