Sequel: iGet Revenge

iGo on a Killing Spree

twelve

Sam hugged Freddie tightly and cried.
"I don't want you to go" She whispered to him.
"I don't want to either, but i've got to go. I can't stay up there in my apartment without a mom. I'm going to Montana with my dad, i'm not that far away" Freddie looked into Sam's eyes.
"You're too far"
"look, the police don't want me to stay up here. Everyone around me is getting killed Sam, i mean, You could be next. I don't want anything to happen to you. I'd rather be miles away and have you safe, than be close and put you in danger. But i promise i'll come back for you...as soon as i'm old enough Sam" Freddie pulled away and strokd Sam's hair. "I don't have to leave for a week anyway'
Sam nodded and looked down at her feet. The sidewalk outside Carly's apartment building was chipped and less than perfect.
"I'm sorry about your mom Freddie" Sam mumbled.
"Yeah...i just don't understand. Why did this happen? How could it happen? i was right there. I'd fallen asleep in my room and when i woke up she was...dead"
Sam comforted Freddie in her arms as he wept, The only other person around when Mrs.Benson was murdered was Carly Shey. To Sam, that made perfect sense.