Sequel: iGet Revenge

iGo on a Killing Spree

fifteen

Sam struggled against the police officers and watched as the others attended to Carly.
"No! you've got the wrong person! No!!!" She kicked and screamed.
"We got a call, that the serial killer was in this apartment, trying to hurt someone" The police officer said, fighting to keep hold of Sam.
"That's her!" Carly screamed out. She pointed at Sam weakly. "I called you. Sam Puckett is the serial killer, she killed all those people for no reason! i tried to stop her, but she stabbed me!" She let out a grunt of discomfort and laid her head back down on the ground.
"Liar! She's lying!" Sam screamed out, tears running down her face.
"Please, get her away from me. I can't stand to be around someone so terrible." Carly laid it on thick, and the officers began to drag Sam away.

Sam didn't struggle against the officers as they pushed her in the car.She was about to swing her feet in and be taken away to the juvenile detention center when she heard Freddie.
"Sam wait!" He ran up to the door.
"Freddie!" Sam tried to get back out of the car , but the officer pushed her back in.
"Please, give us a minute. Please" Freddie begged. The officer nodded reluctantly
"You got thirty seconds."
Sam got out of the car and fell into Freddie's arms, her hands still restrained by the cuffs.
"Oh Freddie, they think i'm the serial killer"
"What happened?"
"I stabbed her Freddie, i did it to stop her, and now they think i'm a serial killer...i'll be in jail for the rest of my life" Sam cried into Freddie's shoulder and he comforted her.
"Times up!" The officer bellowed. He tooks hold of Sam's arm and pulled her back to the car.
"I won't let that happen Sam" Freddie said. "I'm going to get you out of juvy, no matter what. I promise." As the last word slipped from Freddie's mouth the Police car door shut. Freddie watched as Sam was driven away to confinement. He had no idea how he would be able to save her all the way from Montana.