Sequel: iGet Revenge

iGo on a Killing Spree

two

Carly wanted Freddie,bad. She'd nearly died when he'd broken up with her after there three day relationship.She stared at Freddie's ear, he was staring at Sam.
"Freddie...are you okay?" she asked, putting her hand on his shoulder.Freddie nodded and shrugged her hand away.
"i'm fine"
"he was just staring after the girl of his dreams" Gibby laughed.Carly whipped her head around to glare at Gibby.
"what'd you say?" she snarled. There was no way Freddie was in love with Sam,he could only be in love with her, she wouldn't let him love anyone else.Gibby shook his head,still laughing."nothing". Freddie smiled at him half-heartedly and looked at his own hands.
"when should we rehearse icarly?" he asked without looking up.
"how about today,right after school? my place." Carly shrugged,smiling at Freddie.
"i can do that" Gibby said opening a pudding and licking the lid.
"i don't know about tonight" Freddie shook his head "i'll have to see"
"he'll definitely show up if Sam comes though" Gibby laughed again. Carly growled, digging her nails into the table.She was ready to lose it and dive across the table on top of Gibby. He was asking for it, he was trying to give her precious Freddie away to Sam.She bit her lip,doing her best to calm down.
"Freddie doesn't like Sam" she said calmly,Gibby stopped laughing
"i know,i was only kidding" he put a spoonful of pudding in his mouth and started laughing again.Carly willed for him to choke on the pudding,but he didn't.
"i'll try to come tonight alright?" Freddie said "i'll see you guys then".
Carly watched as Freddie picked up his tray and put it away before leaving the cafeteria.She sighed and slowly turned back to find Gibby shoveling pudding down his throat.
"hey Gibby, i want to show you something cool"
"what?"
"put your hands down,flat on the table" Carly said,grabbing each end of her own tray.Gibby put his hands on the table and Carly quickly picked up her tray and slammed it back down on his fingers.French fries flew across the table as Gibby screamed out in pain.Carly stood up,pressing down harder on the tray, she leaned in close to gibby.
"Make anymore stupid comments about Sam and Freddie and i'll use this same tray to slit your throat,got it?"
"uh huh,yes,yes,i've got it. please move the tray,please,please" Gibby begged,trying to pull his fingers free.
"sure thing Gibby" She took the tray off of his fingers,which were already swollen and red."don't forget,rehearsal at my house tonight" she said as she walked away from the table and out of the cafeteria doors.
♠ ♠ ♠
keep reading please!