A Shade's Wish

Chapter 1

Waking up one morning with a maid shaking me awake, I was jolted from a very, 'very' happy dream filled with red hair and golden eyes.I was about to yell at her to leave me alone, but something, I don't know what, but something made me stop in my tracks.
She was paniced and thrusted a phone into my face. "I am so sorry to wake you Kyoya -Sempai, but it is about your friends Hikaru and Kaoru- Sama. Master Souh is on the phone now. Please... forgive me!"
I took the phone from her and motioned her to stay. "Hello?" I answered.
"Kyoya!!, thank god that you didn't ignore me!" Tamaki's voice came to me, and he didn't sound like himself. He sounded torn apart actually. He sounded so terrified. "Kyoya, it's Hikaru and Kaoru! C- can you come to the hospital?! Please. I-I can tell you better here."
"Um... sure. give me a few minutes." I said with out hesitation.
"Just hurry!!"
'CLICK'
'Did he just hang up on me?' I thought. This was not the Tamaki I know, he's very... I don't even know the word for it right now at this moment. This just wasn't him. It was ... out of the ordinary.
I looked up at my maid. "Could you please get my driver and tell him be out front in five minutes."
"Certianlly, Master Kyoya."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I walked ino the lobby of the hospital, the first thing that happen was Tamaki Souh threw himself at me. I noticed that tears were in his eyes and tears covered his cheeks. He hugged me so tightly. I hesitated for a moment or so, before hugging him back. I patted his back unsure how to comfort the golden haired King. So I just patted his back softly.
"Tamaki, lets sit and you tell me what happen" He nodded into my chest. "Come on. It'll be okay."
I walked over to a few lone chairs. I let him cry into my shoulder and chest as I attempted to comfort him the best way I could. I patted his back and hair and told him that everything was going to be alright even though I didn't know if it was or not.
Once I managed to Tamaki calm down I got him to talk about what had happen. "H-Hikaru a-and K-Kaoru were getting a ride to my house. When they were going to turn on a street a huge semi-truck hit the passenger side, A-and Kaoru was on the passenger side! T-they..." He stammered into my chest. I just pet his hair softly.
"Shh, calm down." Worst words for every one to hear when they are upset or in any mood like this what so ever. "Everything is going to be okay." The second phrase everyone hate to hear. I pet his hair as he wiped his tears off on my expensive shirt. Holding him softly. "Take a deep breath and try again."
He listened to me. Tamaki took a deep breath and looked at me. If he were a girl he would have mascara and eyeliner running down his whole face. Whipping some of his tears away he looked at me. "Kaoru, it took them five minutes to revive him. He's internally injured they say it seems that, thats the worst thing that happen to him. But then he doesn't remember or know who anyone is. H-Hikaru just wants us to be here to support him." Tamaki told me and I raised my eyes.
"When can we see them?"
"Any minute, Haruhi couldn't come. Mori-Sempai and I thought it would be best that Hunni-Sempai wasn't here to see this, so it's just you and I, Mommy." He told me. I resisted to cringe because; I didn't like when he called me 'Mommy' or 'Mother' or even 'Mama'. I just do not find it appropiate, even though I am vice president. But I play along just to humor him.
A few minutes later a doctor came out and leads us to a room holding our friends and classmates. I was almost scared to see how the twins look. Espessially...
I could feel my breath quickening, the doctor opened the door, I gasped quietly to myself. Walking in the room after Tamaki, the doctor was saying something but I wasnt paying attention, I was focused on the red headed twins. One -I 'knew' was Kaoru- was sleeping peacefully on the bed. The other, Hikaru, was sitting up on the other bed watching television. He looked over and his face lit up.
"Tamaki-Sempai! Kyoya-Sempai! You came! I'm so glad you came." Hikaru smiled at us.
"Are you too injured?" I ask.
"No. But Kaoru... I just don't know." He shook his head his face dropping, thinking about his brother. "I'm scared for him. Really scared for him."Looks over at Kaoru, and I looked too.
I walked over to Kaoru, and touched his hand that was sticking out of the blanket and laying on the bed. He rolled over quickly gasping. Confused for a small second, he looked like he was in pain, but then his face had a smile on it.
Kaoru reached over quickly, embracing in a very tight hug.
"KYOYA!"