A Shade's Wish

Chapter 2

I smiled hugging him back. Kaoru burried his face in my chest like a five year old child. "Kyoya! I'm so scared. I don't know where I am or who they are!" He waves his hand at Tamaki and Hikaru. They both shruged at me when I looked at them. "I'm scared of this place! Get me out of here!"
I looked at Tamaki again and he shrugged. Then Hikaru spoke to Kaoru, "Kao, " His younger brother looked at him. " you remember Kyoya?"
"Yes we were-" He cut himself off I noticed. "Yes I remember Kyoya." He still held me around the waist. "Who are you, anyway?" It was directed toward the other two.
"K-Kaoru, I'm your twin, your big brother. I'm your big brother Hikaru." He then looked at Tamaki, then at us. "And this is Tamaki Souh."
The red head in my arms looked up at me for reasurance. I nodded at him to tell him it was true in what they were saying. He snuggled back into my chest. I just pet his back and hair softly. I was so scared to hear that the twins got into a car crash, but now I know they're safe. I stil was very scared for them, espessially Kaoru.
"I don't want them here! Make them leave!"
"I cannot do that. I am so sorry" I told him sitting next to him. 'Why dose he remember me only?' We were getting closer, not as close as my dreams would like but we were getting closer. A few months ago we started to see eachother as friends and nothing more. But a week ago we just got a bit closer, and I liked that. This sight was hurting me to see Kaoru like this. I just really didn't want him hurt. I want to go back to that day he was over.
- Memory-
Kaoru was sitting next to me on my couch in my room watching Chucky the scary American film. He was scooting closer every now and then because something would happen. The next part that happen was actually pretty scary, Chucky came out with a knife and started to chase this one girl with blood covered knife.This part made Kaoru jump and shreek, he jumped and grabbed my hand tightly and hid his face into my shoulder.
"Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off!." He cried into my shoulder squeezing my hannd tightly. I went to grab for the remote that went half way across the room when Kaoru jumped, he made me jump and my hand flicked the remote. "No! Don't go!"
"I have to get up to get the remote, so I can turn it off." I went to get up again and Kaoru just pulled me down keeping me next to him. Mind you I didn't mind that at all. "So, if you don't want me to get up, we'll just have to watch this. You can just hide if you want to?"
Kaoru nods, taking my arm wrapping it around his own shoulder. I smiled to myself as I unconciously tighted my grip around him. I then felt him curl up and relax into my side. He hid half the time into my chest and side. I, myself did not find anything about this American film scaery, even thiugh it was classified as scarey.
To Kaoru, it all seemed pretty scarey. Some how he had found a way into my lap, during the rest of the film I found my arms cradling him into my chest. I tried to keep my eyes away from him but he was just so damned distracting! Always looking up at me, to see my reactions to him or the film, I didn't know which it was. I showed no emotion like usuall. I always had no emotion.
Once the movie was over and the credits were done with, I looked down at Kaoru curled in my arms. He was half asleep, and I didn't want to bother him so I sat there and watched him I was also waiting to see if he was going to drift fully to sleep or wake up noticing whaen the noise was gone. He then gave a smile and opened his eyes and looked at me.
"Is. Is it over?" His voice sounded so childish and innocent but that is what I like about it so much. I just nodded and felt my smile fading quickly. It looked to me that his face dropped a little, but I was not so sure of it myself. "Oh... okay." He started to slide off my lap, I stopped him for some odd reason. Staring at me his eyes got wide. "K-Kyoya?"
Reaching out I just put my palm on his cheek, my middle finger curved gently around his ear. I started to lean in slowly, by the time I found the nerve to notice what I was doing, I released him and blushed. As I blushed I turned my face away from him. I then heard him giggle as softly as possible.
Kaoru then slid off my lap, walking to go get thhe remote he had made me fling. "Sorry 'bout that" He told me, and walked back over to me. He sat next to me and turned toward me.
I then turned toward him and opened my mouth to talk to him. "Kaoru I-'
-END MEMORY-
Looking around to see who had disrupted my memory.
"Kyoya..?"
I looked down at the small boy in my arms, he was the one calling my name. The small red head was buried in my chest. "Yes..." I thought to answer.
"Are you okay?" Kaoru asked me. "You didn't answer my question"
"I'm fine I was... lost in thought." I told him. "What was your question?"
"When can I go home?" He looked at me and straight into my eyes. His eyes were telling me something but I just don't know what. "When can I go home with you, Kyoya? I dont know anyone! Or where I am! Idont know anything that happen! Why am I here?! I'm just so scared! When Kyoya?! When can I go home with you?!?