Is It Something We Did?

Chapter 1

“I swear! Every guy out there are filthy pigs! Why Can’t there be one guy who doesn’t just want sex? I swear Kaitlin! They are all the same! How did you find such a perfect guy like Josh? You guys are perfect for each other but I have no one!” I ranted on.

“Well, you meet your guys are bars.” Kaitlin mumbled.

“But how am I supposed to find a guy who likes the things I like that isn’t at a bar? That isn’t going to happen!” I complained, walking to my car.

“Are you going to first hour?” Kaitlin asked.

“Nah, I’m going to ditch I need to get high.” I mumbled, “Hey I have to go, I’m getting into the car and you know how I am with driving and phone things. I’ll call you when I’m heading back to school.”

“Sure thing youngin.” Kaitlin said before hanging up.

I put my phone into my bag before looking into the mirror to check if it was clear and started to back up. Instead of turning towards the school I turned towards Central Park, the best smoke spot. The radio was blasting music from my iPod, Kottonmouth Kings at the moment, I mumbled along to the words trying to do the math to see what time I’d get to school.

Soon enough I was pulling into the parking lot of the park. When I found the perfect spot I pulled up, making sure to take my iPod and bag before locking up the Jeep. There were very few people at the park this time of day, I mean who would want to be awake at six o’clock even on a school day? Surely not me. I took the closest path that went far into the park, passing by a small lake like area. The breeze flew through my hair. When I got closer to the small lake I realized I was not the only one there. Off to the side was a group of five guys and two girls. I recognized the girls instantly, Valarie and Michelle, the twins. I’ve known them since elementary school, true we were never close friends but we did talk and tell each other things.

I kept walking, heading towards my smoking spot, but from the looks of it, so were they. The tallest of the group stopped and turned in my direction.

“Hey! You’re Alexis huh? Want to smoke with us? We need a new person for once!” He yelled to me.

I smiled at him, “I’d be happy to!”

I sped up my walking speed to catch up with the group that was ahead of me.

“Alexis! It’s been far too long!” Valarie yelled, hugging me when she saw me.

“Yes, yes it has.” I agreed smiling around at everyone.

“So, how much do we all have?” The largest one asked.

“Well, I have about 4 grams on me.” I said, looking around.

“I think you are my future wife.” The tall one said, smiling at me.

“Are you sure about that?” I asked, smirking at him.

“Damn right I am.” He said, coming closer to me.

“Jimmy, leave the girl alone!” The slightly more familiar guy said.

“You, Brian, are no fun at all.” Jimmy mumbled, stepping back from me.

“Well, anyways back to the question I brought only one gram.” Brian said, looking over at me as if I had won the lottery,

“Two!” Valarie happily said, dancing a bit.

“Zack? Do you have any.” The large man asked.

“Nah, I smoked it last night.” Zack said.

“Well, that is still a ton. We have like four.. Five, seven! We have seven grams, and we all know we don’t have enough time for all that. Oh and by the way, I’m Matt.” He said, smiling showing off his dimples.

“Well, are we going to just sit here or am I going to have to pack my own bowl?” I asked, laughing to myself a bit as we got to my usual spot which was enclosed by bushes.

The circle went as following; Me, Jimmy, Val, Matt, Michelle, Brian and Zacky was on the other side of me.

“Well, we have a total of three pipes, are we going to pack them all or just do one?” Matt asked, pulling his own out.

“Lets do all, we will get more hits that way and it’ll go faster.” Brian said, pulling out his,

We all packed out bowl, taking the first hit and passing it to the left. Twenty or so minutes had passed and we had gone through four grams, lets just say I was stoned.

“Guys, we should get back to school.” I slurred, barely being able to stand up.

“Do you have a car?” Jimmy asked.

“Yes sir! I do. Anyone need a ride?” I asked, giggling a bit.

“Well, Val has a car, we can split it up it would work best.” Matt said, helping Valarie up.

“Cool, lets do this!” I yelled, fist pumping the air.

Everyone giggled a bit, grabbing their bags and heading back to the parking lot. Stupid conversations were made of subjects no one would laugh at unless they were in the same state of mind as we are. For once I felt like I had other friends than just Kaitlin, I mean I love her but I needed other friends, I just hope I don’t mess it up like all the other times.

When we got to the parking lot we split, everyone deciding on which car they wanted to go into. I was left with Jimmy and Zacky. This ride will be a fun one, I could just tell.

“Well, it should be unlocked.” I muttered, getting into the drivers seat of my Jeep.

Neither of the doors had opened, so I looked out of the car seeing Jimmy and Zacky playing rock paper scissors. I giggled a little bit, that was until Jimmy won and got into the front seat.

I don’t know what it is about that kid but he was so attractive that it was annoying. If that makes any sense.

I turned on the Jeep, Misfits blaring through the speakers.

“Whoops, hope you guys don’t mind my taste of music.” I said, jumping a bit myself.

“Well, let me look through your iPod, not that I don’t like the Misfits or anything.” Jimmy said, grabbing my iPod form the center column.

“So much for asking, dick!” Zacky said from the back seat, giggling to himself.

I started to giggle, even more when Oingo Boingo started to blast through my speakers.

“I like your music taste missy.” Jimmy said, laughing a bit.

“Well, yes it is pretty damned amazing.” I said, looking over at him, quickly looking back at the road.

“So, Alexis, why have I never seen you around?” Jimmy asked.

“That’s a good question, I’ve lived here all my life. Well, I did live on the streets for a while but that’s a different story.” I muttered, pulling into the school parking lot, parking next to Val.

“Hey guys, what class would we be in right now?” I asked, looking around at everyone, pulling my bag out of the trunk.

“Third?” Matt said, well more asked.

“Yes, babe, we are in third hour now,” Val said, hugging Matt.

“Thank you, hun.” Matt said, kissing her.

“There are children here!” I yelled, covering Jimmy’s eyes.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, I bet I’m older than you!” Jimmy said, trying to pry my hands off of his face.

“I bet you are but what are you going to do about it?” I asked, sticking out my tongue.

“This.” Jimmy said, grabbing my tongue with his hands.

I started to scream a bit, trying to pull my tongue back, but failing.

“Are you gunna be nice now?” Jimmy asked, like a mother would ask their child after they throw a fit.

“Yeth” I mumbled.

“Good.” Jimmy said, letting go of my tongue.

“You’re a butt face. Well, we better get to class.” I said, leaving the group as fast as I could.

“Hey, where are you going? We’re in the same class!” Matt yelled, trying to catch up to me.

“Oh yeah! I forgot, oops.”

“So what do you think of Jimmy?”
♠ ♠ ♠
It is so hard to write in this point of view. I will probably re-write it in my normal point of view later on. But for now I hope you guys like this story!

Alexis's outfit
Alexis's Jeep

Comment please
<3 Lauren