Is It Something We Did?

Chapter 3

“Oh my god guys! You have to see my smoking room!” I said, pulling on Jimmy’s arm leading everyone back into the garage.

I opened the door and a gust of smokey air flew out of the door, making Jimmy smile a bit to himself. In the middle there was a table with a bong and a couple pipes laying around, and also drawers full of weed and other things. There was a circle made out of the most comfortable chairs, but the walls were the most impressive. There was no wall showing at all, there were posters covering them from movies such as; Toy Story, The Sixth Sense, Sleepy Hallow, Mulan, A Bugs Life, The Labyrinth, Rugrats and movies like that. Then there were music posters such as; Kottonmouth Kings, Tech N9ne, Slipknot, Misfits, Nirvanna, Barenaked Ladies, Sublime, Eminem, Korn, Queen and other things like that. There were also those stereotypical stoner posters with the bright colors and such. On the ceiling there were flags hanging down, one of a giant middle finger the other of a Marijuana leaf. There were also dollar bills that were stapled up there, almost all saying ‘not for weed.’ It was my favorite room of the whole house.

“This room in beautiful!” Jimmy said, spinning around a bit until falling into my LoveSac.

“I think I could live in here.” Brian said, sitting on my LoveSac chair.

“It gets even better, trust me.” I said, giggling as I walked over to the table in the middle of the room.

“I feel like you are going to pull out like a bong and a shit ton of weed.” Matt said, pulling Val down next to him on one of the couches.

“You already know me too well.” I said, pulling out my favorite bong and three bowls worth of weed, “This, my friends, is Taylor Jane. Treat her well, she’s my favorite.”

I packed a bowl, taking the first hit before passing it to Jimmy. While I waited for it to go around I turned on the music, laughing at how it was on ‘4-2-0’ by Kottonmouth Kings.

“Whoa, does your clock really say 4:20?” Zacky asked, gasping at the clock.

“Oh yeah, one day it got stuck and now it just makes me happy every time of the day.” I said, taking Taylor Jane from Zacky.

“I think I love you.” Jimmy said, taking Taylor from me.

“Why? Because of my bong? My house or just cuz I’m so damned amazing?” I asked, laughing a bit.

Jimmy looked like he was contemplating his options before he leaned in and kissed me. I pulled back, shocked.

“Does that answer your question.” Jimmy asked.

“I think it does.” I said, blushing and sitting back, that was until I realized what song was playing, “Can’t You Feel The Love Tonight” you know, that song from Lion King? Yeah, that one.

“You listen to some pretty weird shit,” Jimmy said, laughing with me.

“You don’t even know half of it my friend.” I said, still giggling as I got the bong back.

“So guys, I think we smoked half my stash, we should have a party this Friday. And a barbeque today.” I said, putting Taylor Jane away.

“I do like food!” Everyone yelled, getting up and following me out of the room, which I locked up.

It was not long until Jimmy was trying to hit on me, and personally, I wanted to give in. So, I did.

Not much later, that night, Jimmy and I found are way into my room. Clothing being thrown all over the room, was it a drug infused love?
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is really short but I have the next chapter planned out this was just a bit of information.

Comment

<3 Lauren