Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Don't Pop My Bubble

One

“Christina, we’re here.” My dad grinned.

I chewed on my bubble gum and got out of the backseat of the car. The moving van was parked a behind my dad’s Impala. My mom cheerily walked into the house, I could hear her scream of excitement when she saw how large it was.

“Wanna give me a hand?” Dad asked opening the back of the moving van.

I blew a bubble then sucked it back into my mouth. “Okay.”

We opened the back then the moving men started to carry the furniture into the house. “Don’t you want to go inside and pick out your room?” Dad asked.

I shrugged, “I want that one.” I pointed to the bay window that was in the attic.

He chuckled then told the moving men where to put my stuff. They didn’t look to happy about having to carry all of that furniture up to the attic but they didn’t say anything, since my dad was paying them double.

Silently I crawled on top of the moving van so I had a great view of the area around me. HB, California was way different then Dickenson, South Dakota. For one thing it had a beach, and for a second thing there’s no snow. I blew another bubble, watching the ocean. I had never actually been to a beach once in my whole life.

“Hey, Chris. Why don’t you walk around for a bit?” Dad spoke taking me out of my thoughts.

I hopped off the top, landing on my feet. “Okay I’ll be back in a while.”

“You know where the house is right?” He asked.

I laughed and nodded, “Yeah Dad.”

I waved goodbye then walked off to the beach. That was the first place I wanted to go. Nothing could compare to the smell of ocean air. The sand was soft, and the view was great.

I sat down on the sand and watched the beach, humming Billy Idol’s ‘White Wedding’ when all of a sudden a ball of white fur pounced into my lap.

It let out a small bark then wagged its tail happily.

“Sorry.” A voice came from behind me “Pinkly, come here.”

“It’s fine.” I smiled setting the puppy off my lap, and turning around.

I was shocked to find that it was Brian Haner Jr. lead guitarist of Avenged Sevenfold. I guess I wasn’t great at hiding my expressions because he grinned, “I guess you’re a fan?”

I knew who they were but I had only listened to three of their songs.

“Actually I’ve only heard three of your songs.” I stated.

He raised an eye brow at me, “Seriously?”

I nodded then out of habit, blew another bubble.

He plopped down next to me, “So what’s your name?”

“Christiana Killen.”

“Cool name.” He smiled.

I shrugged, I had never really like my name.

“Syn!” a voice yelled.

I glanced back to see the rest of Avenged Sevenfold making their way over to us. I thought I had died and gone to heaven the five hottest guys on this planet were on the beach with me.

“Guys this is Christiana Killen.” Brian introduced me to everyone even though I already knew exactly who they were.

“Hi I’m Jimmy, we’re gonna be best friends.” My favorite drummer in the whole world plopped down next to me.

Best day of my life
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!

rewrite