Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Don't Pop My Bubble

Ten

A couple hours later Dad got up and hugged me tightly.

“Okay so let’s get started. I bought lots of paint.” He grinned.

I was a bit shocked at how quick his emotion changed but it was better to get his mind off of ‘mom’.

“What color should we paint the living room?” He questioned.

“Rainbow!” I exclaimed.

“Oooh, good idea kiddo.” Dad pulled out the colors.

We covered the floor with a big cloth then moved his artwork into the kitchen for a while. Carefully we put the tape up to help us keep the lines strait. Dad brought in an old stereo and plugged it in.

“Did you bring your Ipod?”

I nodded and tossed him my orange Ipod. He played around with it for a bit before it started to play California Uber Alles by the Dead Kennedys.

“I always knew you had a great taste in music.” He snickered.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, “Got it from you.”

We both sang along to the songs that played and painted. It was practically night time when we finished.

“G ahead and pick which room you want and blow up your mattress. We’ll get the rest of our stuff tomorrow.” Dad kissed my forehead then pushed me towards the stairs.

I took the blow up mattress and walked up stairs. It only took me a few minutes to find the room with a balcony. I claimed it as mine and blew up the mattress before plopping down on it. Which was a mistake because it popped and deflated. I could hear dad laughing down stairs.

“Nice one!”

“Shut up!” I yelled back and pouted.

“Have fun sleeping!” He yelled.

I laughed and shook my head. Sighing after laying on the floor for awhile, I stood up and walked out onto the balcony. I noticed that my room was right across from Jimmy’s room, how cliché. He was sitting on his bed watching The Hangover. I bit my lip then leaned over the balcony to tap on his window. He looked around confused for a minute until he saw me.

“Why are you in that house?” He asked opening his window.

“Moving here now.” I replied.

“Ah, wanna talk about it?” Jimmy stretched out his hand for me to take.

I took his hand and he helped me into his room. We both flopped back on the bed and I told him about the information that I had receive earlier today. He listened and was acting more like himself then he was before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!

It's short, but hopefully the next will be longer. :]