Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Don't Pop My Bubble

Two

Avenged Sevenfold basically showed me around for a while, then Jimmy offered to walk me home. Of course I agreed and let him walk me home, but being stupid and star struck I forgot the way back.

“Okay, we passed that tree like five times.” Jimmy pointed out.

I agreed, “Shit, we’re lost.”

“How can we get lost in Huntington?” He threw his hands up in the air.

“I’m new, so what’s your excuse?” I asked smirking.

He pouted, “I can’t focus with a pretty girl next to me!”

Luckily it was dark enough that he couldn’t see me blush.

“Fine let’s split up, you go that way I go this way.” I pointed.

“No way, HB’s not as safe as you think, and there is no way I’m letting my new best friend die!” Jimmy exclaimed throwing me over his shoulder.

I giggled and playfully pounded on his back. Jimmy laughed and began running around like a manic. Finally he stopped and set me down, in front of me I saw my new house.

“My house!” I pointed happily, and did my happy dance.

Jimmy laughed and kissed my cheek, “See you later, Chris.”

Jimmy ran off down the street and left me standing there, heat rising to my cheeks, and I had the urge to pass out. I ran into the house and up to my room, my dad had it set up just like I wanted it. Giggling like a child, I flopped back onto my bed and slipped into dream land.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler*

Sorry i've got a bad case of writers block and it sucks major balls!!!!! >:P

anyways, Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!