Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Don't Pop My Bubble

Eight

I woke up to find that I was in Jimmy’s bed, but he wasn’t next to me and there was no sign of him in the whole house. Finally after awhile of searching I found a note on the counter.

Chris, I went out. Probably won‘t be back by the time you wake up. Sorry about breakfast, if your hungry help yourself to anything in the house.

Love,
Jimmy.


I smiled softly and made myself microwavable pizza. When I finished that Jimmy still wasn’t back and it was at least six o’clock p.m. Sighing I grabbed the nearest pen and flipped the paper he wrote on over.

Jimmy, I went home. My parents are probably cooled down enough that I would get in to much trouble. I ate a microwavable pizza (It was good!)
I guess I‘ll see you later.

Love,
Chris.


Image

The walk home wasn’t long but by the time I got home I was tired. My dad was up he was calmly watching the news to see what the weather would be.

“Hey Chris.” He smiled softly at me.

“Hey.” I answered plopping down on the couch next to him.

“Where’s mom?” I asked.

He cleared his throat, “She went to her parents. Said something about you being the most disrespectful piece of shit child in the world.”

“Ow.” I mumbled.

“Don’t worry about it. I told her that if she was going to talk about my daughter like that she could get her shit and leave.” Dad gave me a one armed hug.

“Are you hungry?” He asked after a few minutes.

“Nah, I already ate.” I answered smiling softly.

“Which one?” Dad asked.

“What?” I questioned.

“The blue eyed guy or the shorter one?” He asked.

I laughed, “Blue eyes.”

“You didn’t……” He trailed off.

“What? Oh! No!!!!” I yelled when I realized what he meant.

He chuckled and put his hands up in defense, “Just checking.”

“God dad.” I started to laugh.

He got up and threw me over his shoulder, “You better get a good night’s rest, because tomorrow it’s a father daughter day.”

I nodded and headed up to my room. We hadn’t had a father daughter day since I was seven. This was sure to be fun.