Status: comments make me update more!!!

Gunslinger

Surprise

Each group grew tired after two weeks. Mia and Jimmy hadn’t talked to each other since the incident.

“We have to get them back together, this isn’t healthy.” Michelle stated.

“And how do we do that smart one?” Val asked.

“What if we got them to meet up at a place?” Gena suggested.

Lacey nodded in agreement, “Like a park.”

“We could lie to them and get them to meet up.” Velma giggled.

The girls all agreed to the plan and called Matt to make the arrangements and let them in on the plan.

***

Mia sat in the bedroom, the TV was on but she wasn’t even watching the children’s movie that was playing on the screen. She couldn’t help but keep thinking about Jimmy. He was probably just as misrible as her, she thought to herself as the door opened. Ethan walked in cheerily and turned on the lights, blinding Mia for a second. Once her eyes adjusted he grinned.

“Get your ass up, and packed.” He started gathering clothes.

“Why?” Mia shut her eyes and flopped back onto the bed.

“Because your mopping around and you’re going on a road trip with us.” His grin grew.

“I don’t want to.” Mia huffed and hid under the covers.

“Either you do it yourself or I will drag your ass out to the van.” Ethan threatened.

“Fine, douche bag.” Mia snapped and got up.

“Good girl, by the way you only have two hours so shower, dress, and pack!” Ethan yelled as he walked down the hall.

“Stupid. Asshole. Fucking prick.” Mia mumbled to herself as she lazily grabbed clothes and walked into the bathroom.

Once she finished showering, and dressing she tossed random items of clothing into the duffle bag. Mia shoved her wallet and phone into the front pockets on her jeans then put on a thin line of eyeliner. She wondered why Ethan was making her go on a road trip. He usually only wanted to travel alone, but she figured he wanted to help get her mind off of Jimmy.

“Ready, baby sis?” Ethan asked.

Mia grunted in response, slinging the bag over her shoulder. She locked the apartment door on their way out after making sure everything would be okay.

“We’re gonna have so much fun with us!” Ethan giggled.

Mia raised an eye brow at him, “What do you mean but ‘us’?”

“Oh just Velma, Michelle, Gena, Lacey, and Val.” He answered as they walked into the parking lot where his van was parked.

Out of the back the girls jumped out and yelled, “Surprise!”

Mia took a deep breath and forced a smile for them, it hurt her to smile but she did it for her friends. No one would tell her where they were going they only told her she would like the surprise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!