Status: comments make me update more!!!

Gunslinger

Search

Mia woke up in a dark room. Her head hurt like hell and she felt weak from the blood loss. Mia’s head had been poorly bandaged and she had been placed on the concrete floor.

“Aw look who’s awake.” Leana cooed mockingly.

Mia blinked trying to adjust her eyes to the light that Leana had turned on.

“Who are you?” Mia tried to keep her head from spinning.

“Jimmy never told you about me?” She asked surprised.

Mia shook her head lightly, “No.”

“We’ll sweetheart I’m the girl that should be married to Jimmy.” Leana spat.

Mia looked at her confused, “Huh?”

“Leana sweetheart. That’s my name don’t wear it out. Jimmy was mine before he was ever yours. He belongs to me and there is no way I’m gonna let a little gutter slut like you have him.” She growled slapping Mia across the face.

Mia’s head flew to the side from the blow, the whole room started to spin before she passed out again. Once she was out Leana walked up the stairs of her house and locked the door to the cellar. Then she covered up the door to the cellar with fake grass that matched the rest of her lawn.

Outside of her house Jimmy furiously pounded on the door with the local police department right behind him for back up. Leana peeked through the window and quickly made sure there was no blood on her before opening the door.

“Jimmy, my my my. Is it really you? You look great.” Leana put on a fake smile.

“Where is she, Leana?” Jimmy spoke through gritted teeth.

“Whatever are you talking about?” She asked acting as if she didn’t know what Jimmy meant.

“You know damn well what I’m talking about.” he spat.

“Ma’am we have a court order to search your premises for a Ms. Mia Harwood.” The chief intervened.

Leana stepped back and let them into the house, “I don’t even know who that is, but go ahead and search. I do hope you find her baby.”

Jimmy glared at her, “Don’t call me that.”

Leana held back a smirk as she watched the police and Jimmy search throughout the house and the backyard. They walked over the ground where Mia was. Leana smiled to herself knowing that they had no idea that she was literally right under their noses.

“She’s not here son.” One of the police men told Jimmy.

“She has her somewhere. I know it was her because only Leana has a custom made Cadillac with purple trim.” Jimmy snapped.

He walked out of the house behind the police. Once he was at the door he turned to face Leana.

“I’ll find her and when I do your as good as dead.” he growled.

She let out a soft laugh, “Good luck with that.”

Leana shut the door and locked it. She was determined to get away with this without getting caught.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!