Status: comments make me update more!!!

Gunslinger

Edward Cullen is a Fairy

Mia woke to find Jimmy was gone but a note was in his place.

“Dear Mia had a band meeting I’ll be back later today. Love Jimmy.” She read the note out loud then smiled.

Mia didn’t mind if he had band meetings it was his dream, who was she to hold him back from that?

She ran her fingers through her hair then walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower then pull on some clothes

Mia had to get ready for work. Jimmy liked that Mia had a job at a music store. She wasn’t a girl that would bum money off him.

Mia walked two blocks down the street from their apartment to the music store. Her best friend Velma Davis.

Velma was at the counter jamming out to The Sex Pistols. Mia took her coat off and set it on the coat rack, “Hey Velmster.”

“Sup, Miakins?” Velma smiled.

“Nothing, just watched Twilight with Jimmy last night.” Mia giggled.

“I love Edward, now that’s a vampire I can sink my teeth into.” Velma chuckled.

Mia scrunched up her nose and laughed, “Dracula is a vampire, not Edward Cullen. He is a fairy.”

“Is not! He glitters!” Velma fell out of her chair laughing.

The door opened and in walked two teenage boys. It didn’t take long for them to find Avenged Sevenfold’s City Of Evil album.

They brought the CD to the counter and I ran it up for them, “That will be twenty dollars.”

The shorter guy pulled out a twenty dollar bill and handed it to me. I handed him the receipt and put the CD in a bag for him, “Enjoy, and come back again.”

He grinned, “For sure, thanks.” Then turned with his friend and walked out of the store.

“So did you and Jimmy.” Velma asked waggling her eye brows to get her point across.

Mia blushed, “Maybe.”

“That means yes!” Velma took a sip from her coffee cup then handed it to Mia who also took a sip.

“How can you say no to that face?” Mia asked pulling out her phone and showing Velma a picture of Jimmy with his puppy-dog face.

Velma laughed, “You two are perfect for each other!”

Mia smiled and thought about what their children would look like, then shook that idea out of her head Jimmy didn’t want children right now and neither did she but Mia imagined they would be adorable.