Status: comments make me update more!!!

Gunslinger

Ethan

Jimmy called and they had a three hour conversation, but Mia left out the three girls who had come in and talked about her. She knew he was under enough stress and he didn’t need more pilled onto his plate.

Mia had a bit of trouble the next week. Gossip magazines had finally got a hold of her name, and were constantly trying to find dirt on her. A few of the nicer ones said she was beautiful or she was a great match for Jimmy, but the others called her a slut, gold digger, ect.

“Mia! Is it true you were a porn star?” Someone from the crowd that had pilled into the music store, asked.

“I am not and nor ever will be a porn star.” Mia replied calmly, while Velma looked like she was about to kill someone.

There were lots of mutters in the crowd. Velma finally stood up on the counter.

“Everyone who’s not here to buy a CD. Get the fuck out!” She screamed.

No one moved. Velma grabbed the phone and called Val. Val quickly showed up with Gena, Michelle, and Lacey. Behind the four girls stood a tall man with a green mohawk, a labret, and a nose ring. Mia hoped over the counter and raced to him.

“Ethan!” She yelled, excited to see her older brother.

She barley ever got to see him since he always was traveling around.

“Get the fuck out!” Ethan yelled holding up a fake gun.

The crowd raced out of the store and Ethan laughed tucking the water gun back into his pocket. Mia sat Ethan down then explained everything that had happened. Ethan hadn’t met Jimmy yet, due to his lack of being around.

“I can’t wait for you to meet Jimmy. He’s the world to me.” Mia kissed Ethan’s cheek.

They sat around and talked, catching up on old times. But during that Mia had the oddest feeling, as if she was being watched.