Guilty So Guiltless

Evangeline

"Hey, sexy." a voice slurred behind me. I turned around, a grin ready on my face. The boy was unfamiliar to me but it just made it even better.

"Well, hello." I said, seductively. I licked my lips and took a sip from my red cup full of alcohol. I was ready to get drunk and crazy, especially after what I saw with that Samantha chick. She had Kenny wrapped around her finger--it was disgusting.

The boy was clearly very drunk, and he shook his dark brown hair out of his eyes and grinned at me. "You are so hot."

"Why thank you." I smiled. "You aren't too bad yourself. What's your name?"

"Michael." He grunted, taking a gulp from his drink. He pressed his body up against mine. "You're Evangeline, right?"

"Oh, people are talking about me, are they?" I whispered in his ear.

Michael nodded his head. "Want to come home with me?"

I laughed and said, "Of course I do." I looked past his shoulder and my eyes caught Kenny's, who's eyebrows were furrowed and he had a look of annoyance on his face.

"Can you wait an hour?" I asked, pushing Michael away. "I'm new this particular scene. I want to mingle." I shrugged.

He nodded his head and let me. I made my way towards Kennedy.

"Great party, eh?" I leaned back against the wall, next him. He cleared his throat and said, "Its just like the others."

"Oh, well," I shrugged. "I like it."

"Of course you would." Kennedy nodded his head. "Who was that guy you were talking to?"

I grinned slyly. "His name is Michael. I'm going home with him tonight."

Kennedy spun his around to look at me and he exclaimed, "What?"

"You heard me, Brock." I winked. "He looks good enough, don't you think?"

"So you're the same as you've always been. A slut." He spat at me. My expression flickered only slightly and I grinned at him, "Oh, Kennedy, haven't you learned to never judge?"

"I have every right to think what I think." He threw his empty cup on the ground.

"Thats only if you knew me." I said, starting to get angry. "You have no idea who I am, Kennedy."

"Of course I do." He said, turning his whole body to face me. "You're the slut that I dated for a year and then cheated on me with not only one, but two guys."

If only you knew why, I thought. "Well then, I guess our relationship was just a waste, huh?"

I probably hit a nerve there, but he tried his hardest to hide it from me. He glared at me, "Go off, then, Evangeline. Go sleep with Michael."

I grinned. "Thats what I had planned from the beginning, honey." I waved my fingers at him and turned around and went outside. My grin dropped immediately and I sat down on the ground.

Kennedy had no idea.

~

"Evy--you're still here?" Kennedy slurred, his voice was suddenly behind me. I turned around and grinned, "You're drunk, Kenny."

He nodded his head. "It's because of you. I hate youuuuuuuu."

I threw my head back and laughed. "Old news, Kenny."

Kenny stumbled onto me and we were both pressed against the wall. I felt his heavy breathing and I looked up into his dark eyes.

"Go home, Kenny." I said, quietly. "Samantha will be waiting for you."

"Samantha can wait." He yelled, pushing himself off of me. "I have something to say to you, you slut."

Ouch. That was a little more painful than the first time. He was just drunk though--Kennedy would never call me a slut.

"You think you can p--prance around with the shortest dress in the world and think you can just forget about what you did to me? You're h--heartless, you know that, Ev--Evangeline?" He spat at me. "I hope you get a fucking STD or s--something."

I smiled and said, "I never knew you had that in you." I patted him on the shoulder and walked past him, reaching Michael.

"Hey, you ready." I winked. Michael nodded his head and he took my hand and led me outside.

"Whats with you and Brock?" He asked, suddenly.

I smiled and shook my head, "Don't worry about it," and climbed into the car--towards the rest of my night with Michael.

~

I woke up the next morning and my head was pounding. I had no idea I even drank that much. Either way, I left Michael, who slept soundly, and quietly crept out of his house.

I looked like a hooker, as usual. Some guy whistled me when I walked past the park but I didn't mind, I waved to him.

When I reached John's apartment, I knocked rapidly until he opened the door.

"Holy mother of the fucking earth," John groaned, looking like a mess. "Stop knocking."

I grinned. "Hey, Johnny." I stepped inside and did a little spin before plopping down on his couch.

"I love you, Evy, but why are you here?" John asked, rubbing his eyes.

I shrugged. "I don't like going home."

"You still live with your parents?" He asked, sitting down next to me.

"Ever since I left California, I haven't exactly had the money to afford my own place. So, with my parents it is." I said. "At least, my dad. My mom works too much."

John nodded his head. "Alright, well, if you can concoct you're infamous hangover cure, you can stay whenever the hell you'd like."

I grinned and got up. John followed suit.

"I've missed you, you know?" I said. "There wasn't anyone in Cali that needed the hangover cure more than you. I miss that job."

John rolled his eyes. "Why the hell did you leave, anyways?

I laughed and ignored his question, going into the kitchen, pulling out different things from the fridge that I needed.

Before I could start my concoction, John's front door burst open and we both spun around. My heart suddenly sank but I kept my grin on my face.

It was Kennedy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo sorry these updates have been coming late. I've also been having bouts of writers block (only for The Maine stories, it was weird).
But hopefully things will get better! Comment and subscribe :)
-raveena :)