Status: will update whenever

Me, My Twin, and Her.

How it begins.

A few days ago, Alex told us she ran into one of her old friends from childhood. She also told us that this friend has no place to stay and no money.

Even before she continued, both Matt and I knew what happened. She had offered this friend to stay in the attic until she has enough money to get her own place. And sure enough, that is exactly what Alex tolds us happened next.

So this weekend, instead of staying in the attic like we usually do, we were to help ALex's friend move in. Even though Jake said they hand their hands full with Gage and Gaberial, Alex convinced him it was for the best. The guy has grown soft.

Right now, Matt and I are playing with Gage and Gaberial. And because I am a twin myself, I can tell them apart but no one else can except Alex, Jake, and Matt. Of course we're the closest to the boys.

They little fellas are only 9 months old, and their favorite thing to do so far is pull on people's hair, just like Gaberial is doing right now to Matt's hair.

It's also Friday, and Alex left to go pick up her friend. In fact, they should be back any moment now. And just as that thought crosses my mind, Alex walks right on in. The first thing she does is take Gage out of my arms and give him a hug. He instantly starts playing with her hair thats now past her shoulders. We she pulls him back to give him a kiss, he squeals and a miracle happens.

"Mamama." Gage's first words. Alex glows and starts to cry as she holds Gage tightly to her chest. I call for Jake, yelling that Gage just called Alex "mama" and Jake comes running down the stairs.

"No way! I missed his first words!!" he runs to Alex and Gage and hugs them, then picks up Gaberial. "Can you say 'dada' Gaberial, say it." Jake coaxs his son, until finally, he gives out a weak "Da...da"

Now both parents are crying as they hold their prescious children, and I feel like I'm intruding something great, so I get up to greet Alex's friend. Apparently, Matt thinks the same thing and we walk over to a small woman by the door, smiling fondly at Jake and Alex.

I'm not going to lie, this woman was breathtaking. Long dark hair, exoctic dark eyes, and a small and petite body.

"I'm really sorry to intrude, but Alex was really persistent." She said and we just rolled our eyes.

"We know." Matt and I said together. Then Matt introduced himself, the I did, and we said together: "We're twins, can't you tell."

Her laugh was like honey, sweet and addicting. "My name is Trisha, Trisha Ostrian. It's very nice to meet you two." She held out her small hand for us to shake.

But the moment my hand touched hers, I had the feeling she saw inside me and could see the secret no one knows about.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the sequel to What Father Wanted!!! please comment