Status: Changed title from Love Games & am changing the whole story plot as well. Hope u enjoy! =)

Sometimes Things Happen

Odd Della Robbia is your typical playboy; Saphire Stonez is your typical tomboy. The two of them have been the best of friends since freshman year in high school and probably would've even gotten closer as time went on, but when Sissi Delmas, the new student of Kadic Academy comes along, the two begin to drift.

Saphire has been in love with Odd since she first seen him; Odd has no idea, since he's always too busy flirting with the other girls; Sissi realizes this as soon as she gets to know the two a bit better, but she's not sure what should she do.

Should she ignore Saphire's feelings for him and betray her by going out with Odd? Or should she just simply ignore Odd's feeling for her and try to forget about him and bring him and Saphire together, because it's obvious that the two belong together?

Read and find out.

A/N: This story is completely based on one of my favorite Indian movies called: Kuch Kuch Hota Hai - Something Happens. I didn't come up with any parts of the plot, except for maybe a few things in the ending & I also do not own Code Lyoko or any of the characters from the show (but if I did, then I swear to God I would so prohibit it from canceling so early! =( ).
  1. Sometimes Things Happen = 1
    How can she just leave me all alone like this? I-it’s only been a year since we were married and now she’s gone – forever – and has left me with an infant that’s going to remind me of her each and every aching day I have to face without her!
  2. Sometimes Things Happen = 2
    Dear Saphire, were the first words she’s always written to me. This will be my last letter to you and in this one I shall tell you about Saphire...The girl you were named after.
  3. Love Games = 3
    Would I forever remain the girl who was like a little sister to him or would I actually, actually, actually have a chance to be his girl?
  4. Love Games = 4
    "Well, there's a new student coming and I want you to take extra special care of her, is that alright?"