‹ Prequel: You Are What You Are.
Status: 5 stars. 135 comments. 143 readers. 38 subs. Thank you all so much!!! <333

I'm Such a Foolish Mother***er.

"Skye, honey, why're you crying?"

***Johnny's POV***

After Skye and I had talked, I told her to not worry about unpacking all of her stuff she'd just packed up, and to take a nap, so she could relax.

And so I could talk to Nick.

I quietly shut the bedroom door behind me and walked over to the counter in the kitchen, grabbing my phone off of it. I walked through the living room and out the sliding doors to the small balcony I had. I sat down in the crappy chair and stared at my phone for a minute before I finally mustered up the courage to call Nick.

I dialed his number and put the phone to my ear. I ran my free hand through my messy blonde hair and sighed as the phone started ringing,

"Hello?"

"Hey......" I heard him gulp. "Oh, hey dude..."

"So......um...........did she come onto you, or...?" I joked, laughing awkwardly. He did the same back, only making everything so much more uncomfortable.

"Um.....I did, actually...ha...." My smiled faded and I felt the anger bubbling up inside of me. I cleared my throat.

"Why?" I asked.

"Dude, don't even ask that." He sighed. "You of all people should know I still love her, and I'm still in love with her."

"Yeah, but I'm with her."

"You guys are still together?" He asked, shocked.

"Why wouldn't we be?" I asked right back.

"Uhhh......because she cheated?" I sighed and ran my hand over my face.

"Nick, that whole.....me leaving her with you thing was kind of.....like a test."

".....Ohhhhhhhh......" I rolled my eyes when he finally realized my plan all along. "That makes more sense..."

"I wanted to see if she would do it......." I looked down and frowned. "And she did."

"Dude......did you really think she wouldn't? Once a cheater, always a cheater."

"..........Then why do you want to get back with her if that's true? Wouldn't she just cheat on you again?" My anger started bubbling up even more, and it was evident in my voice by now.

"Honestly, on me? Again? I don't think so." I blinked and stared ahead.

"Why do you think that?"

"Because I know she wants me back."

"Why do you say that? Did she actually say that herself? Because if she didn't, then how the fuck would you know?" I finally snapped.

"Johnny, dude......yeah, she said it. I'm not trying to make you mad, I'm just being honest with you. I don't want to lie-"

"When did she say it?"

".......After we we were done having sex." I strained to hear him, as he mumbled. The grip on my phone got tighter.

"Well she just told me she wanted to be with me, and that having sex with you was a "one time, spur-of-the-moment thing". So she's obviously lying to one of us."

"Well then I guess we have to figure out which one she's lying to, huh?"

"Yeah, I fucking guess so, Nick." I growled. "Though I can already tell you that you're the one she's lying to. She probably had sex with you because she felt bad for you." He laughed.

"Well with the way she was screaming my name, I don't know if I would say that."

"You know what? You're a great friend, Nicholas. A really fucking great friend." I angrily pushed the "end call" button and shoved my phone harshly into the back pocket of my jeans. I slammed the sliding door open, and was greeted with the sounds of someone violently throwing up. My eyes widened and I ran in the direction of the bathroom to find Skye hunched over the toilet, puking up what looked to be everything in her.

"Jesus, what the hell happened?" I instantly crouched down next to her and pulled her hair back, tying it with a hair tie. I flushed the toilet for her and rubbed her back as she continued throwing up.

She stopped after a few more minutes, and I noticed she was crying now. "What's wrong, baby?" I asked nervously, pushing a few stray pieces of hair away from her face. She instantly buried it in my shoulder, sobbing.

"Skye, honey, why're you crying?" I wrapped my arms around her shaking body, beginning to feel very uneasy.

"I-I-I-I'm s-s-so s-sorr-ry, J-Johnny......I-I-I love y-you....s-so m-m-m-much...." I raised my eyebrow and pulled her away from me a little so I could look at her.

"I love you too, you know that......but why're you upset?" I asked softly. She started crying even harder, and shook her head, burying her face back in my shoulder.

"I'm sorry.....I'm reall,y really sorry, Johnny.....I didn't.....mean for this to happen...."

It hit me like a ton of bricks, and I sat there, staring at the wall, holding a shaking and crying Skye in my arms.

I waited for her to calm down before I even said a word to her. She lifted her head up and started crying again, wiping away the tears I didn't even know were streaming down my face. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the wall behind me.

"You're pregnant with his baby, aren't you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the major short-ness of this chapter, but I didn't really want to cram everything I have written into one chapter, because it didn't...look right, I guess? XD And besides, you should all know by now how much I loooove cliffhangers! ;) muhahahahahaaaaa.

Thank you to FellSoHard, Jacey, maxgreengirl (one of my old readers way back from my maxipad fanfic!!! squee!), and DezziMotionless for commenting on the last chapter! Means a bunch, like honey bunches of oats!! <333

Next chappie should be posted tomorrow!