‹ Prequel: You Are What You Are.
Status: 5 stars. 135 comments. 143 readers. 38 subs. Thank you all so much!!! <333

I'm Such a Foolish Mother***er.

"And it's hard to take you seriously after seeing your *** on the internet."

I felt my body slowly start to awaken, and I also felt someone lightly dragging their finger tips up and down my arm. I smiled in my sleep and cuddled closer to Nick, burying my face in his chest.

"You awake?" I heard him whisper.

"Mm-hm." I replied tiredly. "What time is it?" I whispered back.

"Johnny called earlier and said he was going to let everyone have a day off, and it may or may not be 12:38 in the afternoon." My eyes snapped open and I looked up at him.

"You mean I finally got to sleep in? Did hell freeze over and I just didn't hear about it or...?" He laughed quietly and pushed my messy hair out of my face. He pecked my lips lovingly and I smiled. "I love you." I cooed quietly, and somewhat groggily. He chuckled and pulled me closer.

"I love you too."

I smiled, but then realized it. I stared at him, and he looked confused. "What...?"

"You finally said it back..." I whispered. I let out a long, happy sigh of relief and cuddled as close as I could to him. "God it feels good to hear that again..." I smiled.

"I'll always love you, Skye." He mumbled into my hair, kissing it.

"And I'll always l-"

"WAKE UP, SHITHEADS!"

I screamed and jumped out of Nick's arms, staring at Johnny as he marched in banging a pot and pan together.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" I screamed, jumping out of bed and snatching the pot and pan from him. "Good God, even on days off I can't avoid you?!" I yelled, frustrated.

"Oh well thanks!" He replied sarcastically. "GLAD TO KNOW YOU LOVE ME!" I tiredly rolled my eyes as Nick laughed and Johnny glared at me. I shuffled into the kitchen and put the pan and pot back where they went.

"Well I came over to tell you guys that Maddy, Gabby, Me, You, Nick, Max, and Craig are all going out tonight, but maybe I won't let you go now!" I blinked and slowly grinned.

"Aw, I love you Johnny." I cooed, walking over to him and wrapping my arms around him in a hug. "You're my favorite person in the whole wide world!" He glared down at me, and I simply smiled cutely. I batted my eyelashes and he groaned.

"Whatever, you can come." I pushed him away from me and squealed. "FUCK YEAH!.........wait, I have a question..."

"Hm?" Johnny asked as he went through our fridge.

"Who the fuck is Craig?" I blinked.

"Max's friend, lead singer in Escape The Fate." Nick yelled from the bedroom.

"What t'he saifthd." Johnny mumbled through a huge bite of a muffin. I nodded.

"Johnny, chew. Chew slowly." He started chewing and he finally swallowed the huge gulp of muffin. "Now, don't talk with your mouth full."

"Sowwy." He squeaked in a baby voice. I smiled and grabbed an orange juice from the fridge. "Where are we going tonight and what time?"

"Angels and Kings, 10pm." I nodded slowly, and turned around to bite my lip. A&K was the place where I met Jake, the guy I cheated on Nick with. Let's just say I'm not too fond of that place now...

"Alright." I nodded. Everything was silent for a minute, the only noise being Johnny chomping loudly on his muffin.

"So, Gabby and I had sex last night." He said casually, breaking the silence like a 50 inch plasma screen TV being thrown out of a window from the Empire State Building.

"WHAT?!!?!? I spit out my orange juice all over Nick as he walked out of the bedroom. He closed his eyes and sighed, turning around and going back into the bedroom. I stared at Johnny, who only smiled innocently.

"OH MY GOD SHE'S PROBABLY GOT EVERY STD KNOWN TO MANKIND NOW AND SHE'S PROBABLY PREGNANT OH MY GOD YOU TOOK HER INNOCENCE WHAT THE FUCK I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!" I screamed at him.

"...She's not a virgin." He raised his eyebrow at me. "And hey! I don't have any STD's, thank you very much!"

"SHE HAD SEX WITH YOU, SHE'S NOW LOST HER, "HAVING SEX WITH A MAN WHORE" VIRGINITY!" I heard Nick laughing from the bedroom, and Johnny looked beyond offended.

"WELL, I NEVER!" He crammed what was left of his muffin in his mouth and stomped dramatically towards the door. "GOOD-BYEFTH!" He walked out and slammed the door behind him.

"Tonight's gonna be fun!" I exclaimed sarcastically, throwing my hands in the air.

$$$

***That night***

I ran as fast as I could in my boots to the door as I heard someone knocking repeatedly and loudly on it.

"Hold ON!" I huffed, flinging the door open. Everyone was here, and they were now all staring at me.

"Holy motherfucker... were you trying to look like a hooker tonight?" Johnny asked, his eyes bigger than baseballs.

"I was going for the classy hooker look tonight, thank you." I smiled sarcastically. "Now, before we all go out, I need to talk with you," I pointed to Gabby, "-and you.", then at Johnny, followed by a glare.

"Oooooooooh." Max grinned.

"What the hell's going on...?" Maddy asked.

"They fucked last night!"

"HUH?! EW!" Maddy screeched. "Dear lord, I thought you had higher standards, Gab!"

"HEY!" Johnny yelled.

"Shush. You two, sit." Gabby and Johnny hurried over and sat down on the couch, both of them hanging their heads in shame. "Now, Gabrielle, why you would want to even look at Johnny naked is beyond me-"

"I have a sexy body, thank you very much!" He scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yeah we know, we've seen the pictures." Suddenly his face flushed red and he looked down while everyone laughed. Max snickered.

"I wouldn't be laughing either, Max; we've seen yours too." I raised my eyebrow as he instantly shut up and his eyes went wide.

"So anyways, back to the main topic: you two had sex. Gabby fucked Johnny. First of all, EW!" I screamed, scrunching up my face. "Second of all; if you knocked her up, I'm cutting your dick off and I'm killing you, Gabby." My eyes narrowed to slits and I pointed to her, her eyes widening.

"You know, it's hard to take you seriously when you're dressed in hooker attire." Max smirked.

"And it's hard to take you seriously after seeing your dick on the internet." I smiled.

"OOOOOOOOH!" Craig laughed, along with everyone else.

"I wouldn't be laughing if I were you, either; yours are probably gonna make their way to the internet soon enough." Craig blinked and sat down.

"Once again; anyway...all I'm saying is.....dude that's just fucking gross." I stuck my tongue out in disgust. "I mean, JOHNNY? Out of all the guys out in this world, you had to fuck JOHNNY?! BLEGH!"

"OK, OK, we get it, I stuck my dick in her vagina and you don't approve. Anything else you'd like to say?" Johnny glared. I smiled.

"Nope, that about covers it!" I smiled as Nick walked out and greeted everybody. "Done lecturing those two?" He smirked. I gave him a thumbs up and he chuckled. "Alright then, let's go party!"

Collective "WOO!"s, "FUCK YEAH!"s, and "LET'S GO!"s were said, and we all made our way out to our cars. "Alright, can we all squeeze into one car?" Johnny asked.

"Some peopled may have to sit on laps, some may have to be stuffed in the trunk, but yeah I think we can do it." Johnny high-fived me and I smiled. "Alright. Designated Driver?" I asked. Gabby raised her hand and I nodded. "Alright, let's go."

After struggling with our game of human Tetris for a few minutes, we finally were all in the car and on our way to A&K, Maddy and Johnny were in the front, and Max, Nick, and Craig in the back, with me on Nick's lap and Maddy on Max's.

"Hi! We haven't met before." Craig smiled, sticking his hand out for me to shake. I smiled and shook it. "I'm Skye."

"Craig. It's a pleasure to meet you." He said in a proper voice. I giggled. "Same to you, good sir." He laughed and smiled.

"This is uncomfortableee." Max whined.

"Suck it up." I stuck my tongue out at him, Maddy copying me. He flipped us off and I gasped. "How rude, Maxwell!" He simply grinned at me and I rolled my eyes, smiling.

Soon enough we were at the bar, all of us practically falling out of the car because we were sick of being all squished in there.

"AIR!" Craig gasped dramatically as he stumbled out. I laughed and we all walked to the door, flashing our I.D's at the bouncers before walking in. "I'll go get us some shit to drink!" I yelled over the loud music.

"I'll come with you!" Max yelled back. I nodded and he grabbed my hand, leading me through the crowd to get us to the bar. We ordered a bottle of Jack, Popov, beers for everyone, and a few random drinks thrown into the mix.

"You take this tray, I'll get the other one!" I yelled to Max as the bartender handed him a tray full of alcohol. He nodded and walked over to the rest. I stood there for a few minutes, waiting as the bartender made the drinks.

"Well, what a surprise seeing you here again!" I heard someone yell in my ear. I snapped my head around and found it suddenly very hard to breathe properly.

"JAKE?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUNNNN.
This is going to cause some drama, now isn't it?!
(I'll be putting Jake in the Characters thingy in a minute, because he's gonna be in more than just this chapter.)

Apparently Mibba wasn't letting people comment stories yesterday? o_O At least that's what I was told. Ah well. Thanks to CraigMabbitt for commenting! <333

Skye's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/skyes_classy_hooker_look/set?id=28971135

xoxo