‹ Prequel: You Are What You Are.
Status: 5 stars. 135 comments. 143 readers. 38 subs. Thank you all so much!!! <333

I'm Such a Foolish Mother***er.

"Well, we're ***ed."

"I love you, Skye, but I don't know if I can do this anymore."

Those words cut through me like a hot knife through butter, as cliche as it sounds. I watched him walk away, into our bedroom and close the door behind him. I sighed shakily and put my face in my hands. That's when I remembered the others were still outside.

I stood up and walked towards the door, opening it to see Johnny and Maddy sitting on the front step talking. I noticed that Max, Craig, and Gabby had already left.

"So what happened?" Maddy asked, turning around to look at me. Johnny scooted over and smiled at me, silently telling me I could sit in the middle of them. I cracked a tiny smile and did so, pulling my knees up to my chest.

"I walked in and he was crying, Maddy. He was full on bawling." I whispered, ashamed. "He told me he wasn't mad about what happened tonight, he's mad about what happened when he came home early from tour..."

"Ouch." Johnny muttered.

"He told me.....he doesn't know if he can do this anymore..." That's when I broke down into tears, leaning onto Maddy. She quickly wrapped her arms around me and side-hugged me tightly, Johnny doing the same on my other side.

"What the fuck did I do, you guys...? I fucked up something so amazing...and the sad thing is, is that it was finally starting to get a little better, but tonight just ruined it..."

"Guess we should've just went to work today." Johnny said quietly, obviously trying to lighten the mood with a small joke.

"I'm so fucking stupid. I'm really stupid." I mumbled, trying to stop crying.

"No you're not. You just made a mistake, you fucked up. We all fuck up." Johnny assured me.

"Why can't Nick see that, then? He'll never forgive me." I sighed sadly.

"Because he loves you so much. This is as hard for him as it is for you. Hell, it's harder. But honestly, I don't think he's gonna leave you, he loves you too much. He just needs some time." Maddy explained softly.

"He knows you love him, Skye." Johnny whispered. I nodded and wiped at my eyes lightly.

"This is just.....it sucks."

"We know." Maddy sighed. We all sat there for a minute, not saying anything. "I think I'm gonna go in and go to bed." I whispered. They both nodded and we all stood up. Maddy gave me a hug and smiled at me before getting in Johnny's car.

"I promise you two will work it out, alright?" Johnny said softly. He wiped away my tears with his thumbs and I nodded lightly. He pulled me in tight hug, and I hugged him back just as tight, feeling...odd. It was almost a feeling of...safety? Like everything was fine.

"Thank you." I mumbled into his chest. I felt him kiss the top of my head and squeeze me before we pulled away. "See you tomorrow." He smiled. I forced a smile and nodded before turning around and heading back into the house.

I quietly closed the door and locked it before heading into the bedroom to see Nick already fast asleep. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a tank top before heading into the bathroom to change and take off all of my makeup.

Once I was done I gently crawled into the bed and snuggled under the covers, Nick's back facing me. I moved a little closer to him and gently kissed his shoulder before whispering, "I'm sorry, Nick. I love you." to his sleeping form. I swallowed my tears and closed my eyes, letting sleep take over my body.

$$$

Throughout the day I was in a funk. I put on a happy face for my customers, and tried to seem like I was fine, but I knew Johnny saw right through it the entire day, because during the evening when no clients were in the shop, he called me into the back lounge area.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Don't act like you don't know what I called you back here for." He smiled sadly, closing the door. I sighed heavily and sat down on the shiny gold-leather couch. "I can't help it. He wouldn't even look at me this morning, it's that bad." He frowned and sat down next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I leaned into his body and let my head rest on his shoulder, closing my eyes. "I just want it to end."

"What to end?" He asked, now sounding nervous. I laughed a little, but it sounded very forced.

"Not my life, Johnny. Just what's going on right now. The whole thing with me and Nick, I want that to end." He breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh, alright." I smiled and kept my eyes closed, enjoying this moment.

"If you ever feel like that, though, call me. I'll be there for you in a second, you know that." He spoke quietly, rubbing his hand up and down my arm comfortingly.

"I know." I murmured. We sat there in silence, his hand still rubbing up and down my arm. I swallowed back the urge to cry, but it was too strong. The tears silently fell down my face, and I tried my best to hide it from Johnny, but of course, he immediately noticed.

"Don't cry, sweetheart." He whispered, holding me tighter. I sobbed a little and buried my face in his shoulder.

"Come here." He sighed, pulling my body into his lap. I sobbed again and felt his arms tighten even more around me, slowly rocking us back and forth with him whispering sweet nothings in my ear, trying to calm me down.

After a few minutes it worked. My crying and slight sobbing had subsided to sniffling every now and then. He tilted my chin up and smiled, wiping my tears away gently. He kissed my cheek, letting his lips linger there for a few seconds longer than normal.

I looked at him, my eyes questioning him for that. Usually he's never this...sweet. Well, alright, let me rephrase that; I'm not saying he's an ass or anything, in fact, he's the exact opposite. It's just...he's never this...loving towards me.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt his lips press lightly to mine. My whole brain felt like it just stopped, and my body froze up within seconds. His hand slid down from my arm to my thigh, gently rubbing it up and down, causing my body to "unfreeze" and for me to wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

Our lips moved together in sync, and after a minute I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip. I gladly gave him entrance and his tongue instantly started fighting mine. His hands went up to my hips and gripped them tightly, making me moan and arch my body into his, causing him to sit back onto the couch and me to straddle his lap.

My hands went from his hair, to his shoulders and his arms, down to his chest and under his shirt, feeling his defined stomach, all the while passionately making out with him.

His lips left mine and slowly trailed down my neck, sucking and nipping along the way, making me moan quietly. I slowly started grinding my hips into his, making him moan this time and try to pull my body closer to his, grinding his hips into mine painfully slow.

My hands went back up to his shoulders to keep him pushed back, and I leaned down, kissing his neck slowly. He groaned lowly and ran his hands down my lower back, leaning his head back. I smiled and lightly bit it, earning a slightly louder moan. I lifted my head and pressed my lips to his again, our tongues going back to the battle they were in before.

"OKAY, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!??!" I screamed and jumped off of Johnny's lap, staring at a wide eyed Maddison and Gabrielle standing in the doorway.

"Well, we're fucked." Johnny mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.....
who expected that one?
& who now hates Skye? lmao.

COMMENT PLEASEEEEEEEE! ^_^

(& of course, thanks to Maddison, Amber, and Gabrielle for commenting! <3)

xoxo