Sequel: Just Friends
Status: Active :) Comments get you updates!

Don't Worry, I Fight Dirty

Dance Class

I let Alex walk away.

I knew that I should have said something else, but I couldn’t bring myself too.

"There you are." Mason said, making me jump. I turned around to see Mason coming toward me with Charlie following him. "You about ready to go?"

"Sure am." I put on a fake smile and took my fiance’s hand. "Let’s get home."

"Good deal." He laughed as the three of us made our way from the backstage area. When I came into sight of the merch table, I laughed. Girls were crowded around a girl with brown hair with blonde chunks in it, and Of course, Vinnie Vegas.

"I’m stopping at merch." I stated as I walked over there. I didn’t have to get in line. I just walked up to the tent, and went in. I typed Vinnie on the shoulder, and he turned around.

"Hey girl!" He stated as he hugged me tightly. "Where in the hell have you been all night?"

"Standing in the front with the rest of the crazed fans." I joked. "They were great tonight." I laughed.

"Hey, I’m Cassadee." The girl beside me said.

"Rian’s girlfriend!" I stated excitedly. "It’s nice to meet you!"

She giggled.

"You too. Officially, that is."

"Sorry about the last time. It was sort of...intense."

"No worries." Cassadee explained.

"Can I get your autograph?" A girl in line asked Cassadee.

She smiled.

"Sure sweetheart. Do you want a picture too?"

"I would love that." The girl smiled. She handed Vinnie her camera, and Cassadee smiled. After the picture, Cassadee signed the girl’s wallet, and came back around.

"I can’t believe I just me the lead singer of Hey Monday." The girl squealed, earning a giggle from Cassadee.

"That was interesting." I stated.

"It happens every single time Cass helps with merch." Vinnie rolled his eyes. "Even me too, but Cayla gets bombarded with them too."

I laughed.

"That’s awesome!"

"Sure." He rolled his eyes. "Stay and help us."

I shook my head.

"Sorry, Vin. That was high school. I’ve got a job and such now."

"Like?"

"I’m teaching dance classes down at the Y."

"That’s interesting." He laughed. "See you at the wedding?"

"Of course. You can bring whoever you want."

"Okay." He laughed and went back to working.

"You’re coming too, right?" I asked Cassadee.

Cassadee nodded.

"You know it. I’ll be there."

"Perfect!" I stated as I walked out from under the tent, and caught up with Mason and Charlie. They were waiting outside of my car.

"What took so long?"

"I met Rian’s new girlfriend and I talked to an old friend." I stated. "Anyway, let’s go."

Mason shrugged it off, and we all got into the car.

"No, girls." I stated.
I was dealing with a bunch of fifteen year old girls.

"What was it this time?!" Jenny asked me. She was one of the most talented dancers in my class, but her smart ass attitude made me want to hit her sometimes.

"You aren’t doing the turn right! Not anyone in this room. Girls, I understand that going from Ballet to Tango and Hip Hop is hard, but at least try!" I stated. "Do it like this!" I instructed as I did the turn over again.

"Okay." Becky sighed. She was another talented dancer in the class.

"5-6-7-8!" I counted off as they all did the turn. This time, it was so much better.

"Like that?" The dark haired Jenny asked with a bored sigh.

"Yes. Gees." I stated. I looked around the room at all ten members of this dance class. They all were great dancers, but others just needed to be pushed a little harder than others. "Take five!" I called to the class. They quickly went off to get their water bottles, and started to talk quietly in a small group. I myself went to my duffle bag, and grabbed my water bottle, chugging a lot of it. I used the back of my hand to wipe off sweat from my forehead. Then from the other side of my room, my phone started to play Actors. I knew who was calling me. It was Alex.

"Is that All Time Low’s new song?!" Becky, another black headed girl, asked excitedly. All the rest of them turned to stare at me for an answer.

"Um..yeah." I replied awkwardly, and then I basically ran over to my phone.

"I love them!" Jenny stated.

"They’re awesome."

Only if they could see how freaking stupid these guys could get.

I answered my phone.

"Hey."

"Sup?" Alex laughed.

"Oh you know, teaching a dance class. Nothing to much." I lightly laughed. "What about you losers?"

"Jack misses you and wanted to come see you." Alex stated.

"Awe, I love me some Jack Attack." I laughed into the phone.

"I love you too!" Came Jack’s voice in the background.

I could practically see Alex rolling his eyes.

"So, anyway...I guess we were wondering if we could come down to the studio to see you?"

"Um..." I looked around at my students. They were looking at me intently. "Can I call you back?"

"Sure." He laughed. "Bye."

"See ya." I replied before hanging up.

"Who was that?" Riley, a blonde girl, asked me.

"A couple friends of mine. Do you girls mind if they come to hang for a while?" I got muffled ‘why not’s’ and ‘sure’s’. "Alright, but you still have to pay attention. No matter what." I stated. I got out my phone and dialed that number.

"Back so soon?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Don’t flatter yourself, Gaskank." I replied. "You guys can come down."

Dear God, please don’t let my dancers get distracted.

Amen.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24742707

Katie's dance outfit!

As promised, and I got two comments.... I posted early! :D

I'm really stoked.... Demi's back on twitter! hahaha sooo happy!

- Rae <3