Sequel: Just Friends
Status: Active :) Comments get you updates!

Don't Worry, I Fight Dirty

Alex Cracked

"Dude!" Jack hit me with the back of his hand the second we were out of the dance studio.

"What the hell man?!"

"Why did you do that to her?! And in front of her dancers?! Could you honestly be anymore of a douche?"

"Jack..." I sighed heavily.

"No, Alex! That was wrong. What the hell was going through your head?!"

"The fact that she loves me." I shrugged.

"She's not in love with you anymore. She's in love with Mason, even if he is a complete tool."

"She told me that she was still in love with me, Jack. After the concert last week."

"No way!"

"Yeah way." I replied sarcastically. "I just want her to not get hurt, and it hurts me to know what Charlie and Mason are doing to her...and then there is Charlie."

"What about Charlie?"

"She's in love with Mason. Charlie is to Mason as Katie is to me, Jack. She is his Katie."

"No way!" My lanky friend jumped up and down excitedly.

"Yes way." I rolled my eyes sarcastically. "I just to go back and fucking pack for tour."

"But....KitKat's wedding is in three days."

"So?" I shrugged.

"You have to be there, Alex. Do you realize how much it is going to affect her if you aren't there?"

"She doesn't need me there, Jack."

He sighed heavily.

"You're too fucking stubborn for your own damn good."

"What is that suppose to mean?!" I asked him right before I pulled into my driveway.

"It means that if you don't go, she's going to marry that dick fucker."

Realization hit me hard in the face. The way I was acting wasn't making Katie take my side anymore than she was taking Mason's.

If anything, I was pushing her even more.

 

♥♥♥

 

"We're here!" Jack announced as we entered my house.

Zack, Rian, and Cayla came out first.

If this was my house then why in the hell was everyone here all of the freaking time!

"Where did you go?" Zack asked us.

"Back so soon?" Liz asked as she came into view.

"LIZZY!!!" Jack practically yelled as he tackeled the short, red headed girl.

"Hey, Jackie." She laughed. "Now get your fat ass off of me." She stated as she pushed her tall boyfriend off her. She stood up, and he soon followed her.

"I missed you too, Lizard."

"Awe." She laughed. "I missed you too Barakitty."

Jack groaned.

"I hate that nick-name!"

"And I hate Lizard, so there!" Liz stuck out her tongue at him. He rolled his eyes before planted a kiss on her lips.

I wanted to put.

Zack laughed.

"Back to my originoal question." Zack stated.

"We were visiting Katie." I shrugged.

Jack gave them all a look.

"What in the hell did you do?" Cayla sighed heavily.

"Nothing!" I threw up my hands.

"He showed up, we danced with the class, and then he yelled at her."

"Why did you do that?!" Rian sighed heavily. "The girl can only take so much from you, you know?"

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "If she wants to fuck up her life, I say let her."

"Alex!" Cayla yelled. "How could you do that?! You insenstive ass!"

"Since when do you care?!" I snapped. "If I remember correctly, you walked out on her!"

"But I realized that I was wrong!" She argued. "As a matter of fact, we resolved it."

"Really now?" I raised my eyesbrows. "When was that?"

"Last week." Liz pipped in, relaxing us a bit. "We're all going shopping later."

I hesitated a bit.

"For...what?"

"Wedding dresses, Alex." Cayla sighed. "We're suppose to be on our way to meet her and Lisa downtown."

I didn't want to be reminded about what was coming up.

"Alex...why are you letting this happen?" Liz asked me. "You clearly love her."

"I don't want to fucking talk about it." I stated with gritted teeth. I quickly walked into my room. I sat down on my bed, fed up with myself, and I started to strum my guitar. All that came out was angery cords, and loud noises. I was in my room for what left like a lifetime. I played until my hands ached.I wasn't sad or confused, I was just fucking pissed. I wanted to hit something or someone.

And who I wanted to hit happened to be Mason.

I basically ran out of my room, and toward the living room. Rian, Zack, and Jack all were sitting around and watching some tv show. I was sure that the girls left a while ago.

"Feeling better?" Zack asked, eyes not leaving the tv.

"Nope." I popped the p. "but I will be as soon as I beat the hell out of something." I stated as I made my way out of my house. I knew that the guys would be coming after me, so I ran toward her house. I knocked on the door, and Charlie answered.

She smiled widely at me.

"Uh...hey, Alex." She stated clearly surprised.

I had to admit, Charlie was a sweetheart, I just hated Mason.

"Look, Charlie, I like you, but could you please go get that sorry excuse for your boyfriend?"

"Um...sure?" She shrugged, and then she shut the door to go get the son of a bitch.

I walked off of the porch, and paced on her front lawn. I waited for Mason to get out here.

"Alex, what in the fuck is going through your mind right now?!" Zack asked as he and Jack were running up to me with Rian in tow.

"Something that I should have done a while ago." I muttered.

Seconds later, Mason came out onto the porch.

"Hi, Alex," He stated like any friend would to another.

I ignored him, and I walked up to the porch.

Instead of answering him, I punched him as hard as I could. A nasty crushing sound came from the blow, but I didn't care.

It was on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alex the hero :) Sigh... this makes me love him even more!

Comment!

- Rae <3