Sequel: Just Friends
Status: Active :) Comments get you updates!

Don't Worry, I Fight Dirty

Alex Fights Dirty

"Thanks, Amber!" I called to my talior. She was making sure that our dresses looked perfect, and so far, they did.

"No promblem." She smiled. "I'll see you at the wedding Friday."

Friday, that was just under three days.

Liz, Lisa, and Cayla were all waiting at my car with worried expressions.

"Okay, who died?" I joked.

"Katelyn, we have to go now." Liz stated, worry over took her voice.

"What happened?" I looked at my three closest friends.

"Alex." Cayla stated.

She didn't need to say anything else.

"Where too?" I questioned as we all jumped into my black sports car.

"You're house, and drive fast, please."
I nodded, and then I quickly drove back to my house.

 

I about freaked out when I saw the scene that was playing out in front of my house. Alex had Mason pinned to the ground, and was punching him.

"Holy fuck!" I yelled as I quickly parked my car, and I jumped out with the other girls.

No on seemed to notice that we had arrived.

"You." punch. "cheating." punch. "piece." punch "of shit!" He hit him again and again. Zack pulled Alex off of Mason. Mason slowly started to get up.

"What the fuck is it to you?!"

"Katie is my friend! My best fucking friend, and you're suppose to be her fiance!! You fucking sorry excuse for a boyfreind! You deserve to rot in hell!"

Mason smirked.

"Now, now. No need to be jealous. You're just pissed because she loves me and not you."

Alex went to go hit him again, but Zack stopped him.

"Oh so now you've got your bitch holding you back?" Mason spit. "What a joke."

Zack dropped Alex's arms.

"What the fuck did you just call me?"

"A bitch." Mason chuckeled.

"FUCKER!" Zack yelled as he rammed his fist in Mason's stomache.

That was when Zack and Alex started to tag team Mason. I searched from Rian and Jack, only to find them trying to calm down Charlie.

"STOP IT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Alex stopped mid-punch, but Zack kept pounding in on my fiance.

"FUCKING STOP IT!!!!" I yelled again, quickly making my way over to Mason. I pushed Zack off of Mason as hard as I could. "Mason, are you okay?!" I was freaking out when I saw all of the blood on his face and nose.

"As soon as your friend leave I will be." He replied.

I helped him stand up, and I glared at Alex and Zack.

"Get the hell away from my house."

"Katie...listen!" Alex begged.

"NO! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled.

Alex simply nodded and turned around to walk away.

Zack stood there for a minute.

"You too!" I kept screaming. "Dammit! LEAVE!"

"My wife." He simply stated.

Cayla half hugged me and walked with her husband off toward Alex's house.

It was obvious that they weren't allowed to stay with Mason and I anymore.

"Oh my god..." Lisa mumbled, staring at the blood on the grass.

Liz closed her eyes, and quickly looked away. The four of us walked up to the porch.

"Mason, go get that blood cleaned off of you, and then we'll see if there will be any damage."

He nodded and quickly went into the house.

"Everyone inside now." I instructed, and they listened. Liz and Lisa were cleaning blood off of Mason while Rian, Jack, and Charlie sat on the couch.

"I can't believe that just happened." Rian muttered.

"What exactly did happen, Rian?" I questioned, not entirely trusting Jack with the truth.

"Well...Alex and Jack came back from visiting you, and he was pissed-."

"Like beyond pissed." Jack interrupted.

"And then he went to his room, and played his guitar. But it sounded like angery metal shit and not his usual Alex shit." Rian started to explain. "And after about an hour, he came back out, saying something about wanting to hit someone, and then he ran out of the house. Zack said that we should follow. I wasn't going to at first but after Jack left too, I decided to tag along to see what was going to go down. When we got there, Zack told Alex not to do anything, but once Mason stepped foot onto the porch, Alex punched his nose. It broke obviously, and then the blood came. The next thing I knew, Mason tackeled Alex to the ground. It started an all out brawl."

I sighed heavily.

"This is ridiculious." I sighed heavily. "I hate to be rude, but can you guys just please leave?"

Rian and Jack nodded, and stood up, leaving Charlie on the couch. She wasn't crying anymore. They hugged me quickly, and then I sat down on the couch beside of her.
"Charlie, we obviously need to talk."

She slowly nodded.

"About what?"

"How do you feel about Mason?" I asked bluntly.

I wasn't in the mood for games.

"I-I..." She looked at me. "I just love him as a friend."

I could tell that she was lying, but I let it go anyway.

I looked down at my bare arms, and I focused on my Love Is The Movement forearm tattoo. I ran my hands over the black ink, and the music clef hearts that was added to it recently. I hated that she was lying to me, but I hated it even more that I ignored it.

"What does your arm say?" Charlie asked, finally looking down at my arm.

"Love is the movement." I stated. "It's a long story actually."

"Ooh. okay." She slightly laughed. "Any more ink?"

I nodded.

"Three more actually."

"Really?" She looke shocked.

"Yupp." I replied. "Can we finish this conversation later?" I asked.

Charlie nodded slowly.

"Go ahead, and check on Mason." She replied as I walked into the kitchen.

"So what is the damage?"

"Probably a broken nose, so I'd say that it needs to be broken back into place."

"Dammit." I muttered under my breath. "Thanks guys. I'll call you later."

"You're welcome." Lisa smiled and then she hugged me. "I have to go."

"Bye." Liz and I stated at the same time.

Lisa waved and she walked out of my house.

"I'm going to go see what's going down in the Gaskarth house hold." Liz smiled slowly.

"You're the best." I laughed as I hugged her. "See you later?"

"Yeah." Liz laughed before she left too.

I turned to Mason.

"I need you to be honest with me." I stated.

"Okay." Mason nodded. "What do you want to know?"

I took in a deep breath, and I slowly acked my question.

"Why was Alex jumping you?"

"You."

My heart stopped.

I wanted to pass out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Three comments lovelies ;)

- Rae <3