Sequel: Just Friends
Status: Active :) Comments get you updates!

Don't Worry, I Fight Dirty

Someone Moves On Fast

My phone started to ring loudly.

"Hey Jack." I laughed as I answered. It was forced. I didn't like the fact that at this moment, Katie was already married to another man. And one who cheated on her.

"Alex, have you seen Katelyn?!"

"No???" I asked, clearly confused.

"Shit." He muttered into the other end of the phone line.

"What's going on, Jack?"

"Katelyn ran."

"What do you mean by 'Katelyn ran'?"

"She walked down the aisle to Mason. They whispered while the Pastor talked, and then the next thing everyone knows, she announces that the wedding isn't happening and she ran."

"You're kidding me, right?"

"Yes, Alex." He stated. "Katelyn married the fucker and they're off on their honeymoon right now."

"Knew it."

"Fucking A, Alex!" Jack huffed. "Of course I'm not joking! She ran out on him. She doesn't want to be with him."

"Sounds like I did something right." I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, Jack. Can I call you back later?" I asked. "I think I'm going to go find my girl."

I could hear Jack's smile in his voice.

"Go get her, Tiger."

"I will." I chuckeled as I hung up. I ran toward my front door, with my keys in my hands. I fung open my door, and got into my car. It wasn't until I was down town that I realized I had no idea where Katelyn would be. I decided to pull over at a gas station. I sat in my car for ten minutes before I heard a hip hop song came on the radio. It sounded somewhat familiar, and then I remembered where I had heard it.

Katelyn was at the dance studio.

She just had to be.

 

 

KATIE

 

I was crying. I was actually crying over that douche bag, and I knew that I shouldn't have been. I was crying and dancing. I was dancing my freaking heart out. I didn't care about anything else at the moment. I had changed back into my Juicy sweat suite and Nike Dunks. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24907314I took down my hair, and my make-up was smeared. I looked fucking horrible, and all I wanted to do was cry until I couldn't breathe.

But none of this was because of Mason. It should have been, but it wasn't. It was about Alex. I was crying over Alex instead of my ex-fiance that admitted to cheating me minutes into our wedding. But I wasn't crying over Mason. I had no reason to. Alex, however, I did have a reason. I wasn't crying because he had upset me, or because he broke my heart. I was crying over him, because I had hurt him. I caused Alex pain. Enough pain that he felt the need to call me out on stage a few weeks ago before singing a song carefully titled Actors. Clever considering that I AM a actor. Seconds before taking a huge turn in the break, Alex came into the studio. I stared wide-eyed at my former lover. He looked worried, stressed, and above all, he looked extrememly happy. He walked quickly over to me, wrapped me up in his arms. I had stopped dacning seconds earlier.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered up to him.

He laughed lightly, pulling me back enough so that he could look at me.

"Because I was worried about you. Are you okay?"

"Better than I should be." I managed a laugh.

"You're crying." He whispered. His thumbs slowly whipped my falling tears from my face.

"Cause I hurt you." I whispered back.

"Hurt me?" His brows furrowed. "Katie...what are you talking about?"

"Alex, it was evident when I told you that I loved Mason." I explained. "You rushed away. You were hurt. I never want to hurt you, Alex. I love you too much to do that."

His arms tightened around me, pulling me against his neck. I snuggled myself as close as I possibly could to his body.

"I love you so fucking much." He mumbled into my ear.

I closed my eyes, enjoying our hugging.

"Bow chicha woww woww!!" I heard someone say from the door. It was soon followed by group giggling.

I slowly let go of Alex. He gripped my palm in his hand, and toyed with my fingers while the group of dancers came into my view.

"I'll see you later?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I nodded.

Alex smiled widely, and he kissed my forehead.

"Just...call or whatever."

"I will."

"Bye..." Alex didn't want to leave.

"Bye," I almost laughed as he left the dance studio.

Jenny came up beside me.

"Someone moves on fast."

"Someone never moved on in the first place." I replied with a heavy sigh.

I never was able to get over Alexander William Gaskarth.

And I know that I never will.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aweeeeee cute beyond words, right? Right :)

- Rae <3