Sequel: Just Friends
Status: Active :) Comments get you updates!

Don't Worry, I Fight Dirty

Fierce!

Alex's hands held my head in place, my lips soft against his. I trailed my hands down to his pants. I tugged on his belt loops of his jeans to bring his body closer to mine. I was backed up against the sink throughout the entire kiss. Alex's left hand snaked to the back of my neck, making my lips closer to his, as if it was possible.

"Alex hurry!!" Jack called from the living room. "We've gotta go!"

Alex groaned loudly as he pulled his lips from mine, causing me to giggle.

"I don't wanna go." Alex whispered as he placed his forehead to mine. "Can't we just stay here?"

My eyes stayed closed.

"Nope." I whispered, pulling back, and opening my eyes. "Let's go."

"Ugh." He protested as I pulled my hands from his belt loops. I pulled his hand, and I lead the way out his bathroom, and toward Liz and Jack.

I made sure that I dropped his hand.

"Let's go!" I was excited.

"WOO!" Jack agreed with a loud sound.

Liz rolled her eyes.

"Let's just get there." She drove us to Fierce.

 

 ♥♥♥

Two hours, five tequila shots, one margarita, and two Smirnoff Ice's later...I was trashed.

Okay, I was beyond trashed. I didn't know what the hell was going on.

"Woo girl! Slow down." Jack laughed.

He wasn't even close to being nearly as wasted as I was.

"NO!!" I protested, taking a swig of the Smirnoff Ice I still had in my hand.

"You're going to get sick if you don't." Liz stated as she took the drink from me.

I pouted.

"Where did Lexi goooo?" I whined.

"The bathrooom." Jack laughed. "She's funny when she's fucked up."

"Noooo I'm not..." I stammered. "You know what Jack?"

"No what, KitKat?"

"You're prettyyyyyy." I admitted. "But I would never go thereeeeee..... Scouts honor."

I about fell over in the booth just sitting there.

"I don't even think that she realizes how wasted she is." He laughed.

"Damn girl." Alex stated as he sat beside me. "Did you drink all of this?"

I nodded, smiling widely at him.

"Aren't you prouddd?"

"Um....wow." He laughed. "I didn't really think that you could drink that much, but hey...I'm proved wrong right?"

"Sure." I shrugged. "Comee onnn! Let's danceeeeee." I begged.

"Okay." He replied.

We both got up, and walked to the middle of the dance floor.

I probably looked like a fucking slut, but I didn't care.

Hell, I couldn't even see straight.

 
♥♥♥
 

I woke up in a bathtub.

Yeah, and the water was running. I also had a huge headach. I wanted to pound it into a brick wall, but that would only make it worse. I didn't want to even move, but I knew that I had too. I slowly stood up, and I stumbled out of the bathtub only to fall on the bathroom floor. I didn't hit the ground, no I hit a person. I looked down at a familiar head of blonde hair. He groaned under me, and I slowly stood up. I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was everywhere, my make-up had melted off of my face, and Alex's pants, and my underwear were no longer on my body.

"What the fuck?" I muttered to myself.

Alex rolled on the floor before slowly standing up.

"Morning sunshine." He groaned, he clearly had a headache too. "I think someone partied way to hard last night."

"Don't remind me." I replied in a slight harsh tone. "I don't remember like anything at all."

"You don't?" He questioned, looking for something.

"Nope..." I shrugged. "What are you looking for?"

"My pants and your black underwear."

I blushed, realizing that I was half naked. Before I could even start to look, Alex found them. He handed both of them to me. I quickly slipped them back on, and took another look at myself in the mirror. I looked like a hot mess. My face and hair were drenched in water. Alex stepped up behind me, but only chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

"You stink." He wrinkled his nose.

"And what do I exactly stink like?" I replied slightly amused.

"Alcohol and sex." Alex smirked.

My eyes grew wide, and I looked at him.

"What?"

"Don't say you didn't expect it." He laughed and shrugged. "I was drunk, you were drunk. You wanted it, I wanted it. So we did it."

"How does that explain why I was in a bathtub?"

"You see we had sex in the bathroom, and you got the bright idea to lay in the bathtub. I, however, passed out on the floor."

"That is..." I trailed off. "Bizarre."

"That's how it went down." Alex stated.

I knew that he wasn't lying to me, but it was just weird.

"Alex?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I please take a shower?"

"Sure." He shrugged. He was almost out of the bathroom.

"Wait."

He slowly turned around.

"Yeah?"

"So all of this..." I picked up some of my hair. "Is sweat?"

His lips pulled upward in a smirk.

I wanted to smack it off of his face.

"Yeah." And then he left.

I felt really gross.

 

 
♥♥♥
 

"Ah, there she is." Cayla joked as I entered the kitchen.

I stuck my tongue out at her.

"You keep your mouth shut." I joked. "I had a long night."

"She was downing drinks. She drank more than Alex." Jack announced to everyone in his kitchen.

"You did?" Zack raised his eyebrows.

I nodded with a small smile. My head wasn't hurting anymore.

"Yeah." Jack answered for me. "I'm so proud." He playfully whipped his eye as if a tear was falling.

"Jack Attack..."

"Yes, KitKat?"

"I worry about you, you know that?"

"Ooh really?" He wiggled his eyebrows. "Last night you said I was a sexy beast."

I busted out laughing.

"I did not!"

"You so did!" He agrued, a playful smile on his face.

Liz rolled her eyes at her boyfriend.

"You said that he was pretty. That was it."

"Hmmm." I nodded. "Jack you are pretty." I agreed.

"YES!" He jumped up, throwing his fist in the air.

Alex came into the kitchen, and laughed.

"What is Jack jumping up and down about?"

"Your lover said I was prettyyyy." He cooed to Alex.

He laughed and patted his head.

"You are pretty, Jackie Boy."

"I know that." Jack rolled his eyes. "It's just nice that someone besides you or Lizzy admitted it."

"Jack, girls scream your name all of the fucking time. You know that you're pretty." Zack laughed.

"That doesn't count." He waved his comment off. "Lizzy and I are going out for a while. Anyone down?"

I slowly nodded.

"Me. I need to get my hair done."

"Ugh." Alex rolled his eyes. "You're such a girl,"

"Alex, I am a girl." I giggled. "You're the guy that wears skinny jeans, flat iron's his hair, and happens to be married to Jack. You're more of a girl than I am."

Alex pouted.

"That wasn't very nice."

"I don't have to be nice." I smiled happily. "Liz, can I raid your closet again?"

"Sure." She smiled. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24997126

"Thanks!" I stated as I walked back to the room she was sharing with Jack. I picked out a random outfit, and I came back out with a smile on my face. Everyone else was already dressed. "How do I look?" http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24996803

"Adorable." Cayla giggled. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24997030

"Cayla, you're shirt." I laughed. "That's so not you."

"It is now." She smiled widely.

I shook my head.

"Let's go!"
(the guys are wearing what they normally would)
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha Jack is purtayyyy. :')

At least one comment. Not soooo many this time!

- Rae <3