Sequel: Just Friends
Status: Active :) Comments get you updates!

Don't Worry, I Fight Dirty

Dance Lessons

I had her.

I finally had my Katie back, and I'll be damned if I ever let her go again.

I held her hand comfortably in mine the entire way to the dance studio. I parked, and we waited there in a silence that wasn't awkward for the first time in years.

"I love you, Alex." She said randomly. "You know that right?"

I nodded slowly.

Why did I have a feeling that something bad was about to happen?"

"Yeah. I love you, Katie." I paused. "What is this about?"

"I-um...I honestly can't come on tour with you."

My heart dropped. I had asked her while we were eating earlier, and she said that she would think about it.

"I'm not saying that I don't want to be with you, Alex. I just can't take off from dancing." She explained.

"I understand, baby." I picked up her hand and kissed it. "You've been dancing for forever. I could never ask you to give that up."

She smiled and nodded.

"You're sort of amazing,"

"You're sort of the best girlfriend ever." I remarked. "Come on, let's go inside." I added as I turned off my car, and got out. I went around, and opened the door for her, and we walked into the studio hand in hand.

"Ladies!" Katie called, grabbing all of their attention. "We have a special guest."

"Why is this special guest always Alex?" Some girl wondered out loud, earning giggles from a bunch of girls.

"Because I enjoy his company." Katie shrugged. "We're taking a break today. So enjoy it. There isn't many more of these after this weekend. Our preformance is coming up soon, and we need to start our tango lessons."

"You tango?" I asked randomly.

She looked at me, and nodded.

"For a while actually. You didn't know that?"

I shook my head.

"No."

"Well now you do." Katie giggled. "Tell me what I don't know about you."

"I'm not a natural blonde?"

"Alex, the world knows that."

"Sorry?" I laughed. "You know practically everything about me."

"Way to make me sound like a freaking stalker."

"You know what I mean." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah." She laughed. "Ladies how about we watch a live dance preformance?"

"Oh! You should play the dance scene from that musical you were in two years ago."

"When I was nineteen?" Katie asked. "I don't think that's a good idea..."

"I do." I smirked.

"I played a hooker. Not a good idea."

I rolled my eyes.

"Who wants to see Miss. McCormick dance on stage?"

the class raised their hands.

"And the vote is yes. So you must."

Katie groaned.

"But it's embarrassing!" She argued.

"It's hot."

"Shut up."

"Yes, ma'am!" I smirked again, and pointed to the DVD and TV. "Go press play."

"Fine. But I hate you."

"You fucking love me. Now do as I say, woman!"

Katie growled at me before going to set up the tv and played the musical.

 

 

KATIE

 

"Ugh! Hide me." I complained as I hid my red face into Alex's warm chest.

"No, no, no." Alex laughed, turning my attention back to my figure that danced across the screen.

"I look like a fucking whore." I complained only to him. "I hate that."

"What you hate is the fact that Mason played your man."

"Fucking actor." She mumbled. "I think I'll just stick to guys in bands." I smiled cheekily up at him.

"Good, cause I'm not going anywhere."

"You better not, or I'll have to hurt you."

"I love you."

"I love you." I replied before kissing Alex softly. "Mmmm."

"What?" He lightly laughed.

"I've missed that."

"Me too."

"Don't you dare let me go, Alexander William Gaskarth."

"And why is that?"

I could hear the joking tone in his voice.

"Because I don't think that I could handle it. I would break in half." I admitted. It was silent for a few mintues between us as the girls watched the musical. We were whispering. "Now kiss me,"

"Demanding." Alex whispered in a husky voice. "I like it."

"Of course you do." I replied, smashing my lips into his. We made out for five minutes on the studio floor. Five minutes of just us enjoying the taste of each other's lips. I had my hands entangled in his hair, knocking off his gray beanie. I liked the way his hands shimmed up my sides, and traced small circles in my hips. I felt a low moan coming on, and I tried my best to hide it. Alex, of course, noticed this, and only encouraged him more. Things were getting really heated, really fast. I seemed to forget where we were. My hands were sliding under his shirt too, pulling it the shirt up as my hands went. My hand went for his button on his skinny jeans. He moaned.

"EW!" A girl yelled. "What the hell!!"

I jerked my hands away quickly from his pants. I placed my hands on his shoulders, pushing Alex up off of me. I stood up, and straightened out my shirt.

"Sorry." I blushed a deep red blush.

Alex, still on the floor, laughed lightly, but stayed seated.

"We've just....missed each other." He informed them, still sitting on the ground.

"Alex, stand up." I stated, choosing to ignore the eyes of my dancers.

"I...can't."

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"You...aroused me." He confessed, not the least bit embarrassed or concerned with the 17-year old girls giggling around us. "Sorry,"

I ended up joining in on the laughter.

"Awe, I love you."

"I love you too..." He agreed. "And so does my little friend."

I blushed deeper.

"Just...stand up when you can."

"Mmmkay." He mumbled, scooting against the mirror. "But you're gonna have to go out of the room and turn off the tv. You arouse me."

I laughed loudly.

"Alexander Gaskarth. You are something else." I giggled. "I'll just change into some sweat pants."

"Not gonna help. You turn me on in anything." He winked at me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, be quiet, Mr. Happy."

Alex rolled his eyes.

"My lips are sealed." He stated before shutting his mouth.

"Okay, girls. Time to go." I instructed. "I'll see you guys Tuesday." They replied muffeled byes, and then headed out of the studio. "I'll um...wait for you in the car."

"My car is locked." Alex mumbled.

"Where are the keys?"

"My front pocket." He mumbled again.

I blushed.

"I guess that I'll just have to get them.

His eyes grew wide as I said that.

"Don't!"

"Why not?"

"It will only make it worse!"

"I think I can fix that." I smiled with a slight smirk.

What in the fuck has gotten into me?!
♠ ♠ ♠
;) Comment. I mean it! xD

- Rae <3