Sequel: Just Friends
Status: Active :) Comments get you updates!

Don't Worry, I Fight Dirty

Never Again

"Alex, that was so embarrassing!" I hissed at him after I got ready. The Police man came back over to the window.

"Ready?" He asked.

I only nodded as I got out of the Audi. Alex followed me, lacing our fingers together.

"My partner is driving your car back to the house behind us. All you have to do is direct me."

"Alright." Alex sighed heavily as we got into the cop car. "We need to be more careful."

"That's for sure." I playfully scowled at him. "Never again in a car. My back is killing me."

Alex rolled his shoulders.

"Mine too."

"You weren't the one laying on the backseat, Alex."

"And you weren't the one with fingernails pressed into your back, were you?" He lightly laughed.

"I'm so sorry." I muttered, blushing like crazy.

"I love that." He whispered into my hair.

"Love what?" I whispered back.

"The fact that I always make you blush."

"Not always." I defended myself, blushing deeper. "Just 94% of the time, but hey, who's counting right?"

He chuckeled lightly and kissed the side of my head.

"We're going to be given away."

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my brows.

"You've got some major sex hair going on."

"Ugh. Perfect." I replied sarcastically.

The Police Officier opened the drivers side door, and slid behind the steering wheel.

"Where to?" He asked as if he did this all of the time.

As Alex told him where to go, I laid my head against the cool window. I was trying to prepare myself for what our friends might say.

"Pull into the left driveway." He said calmly. The officer parked, and the other one pulled Alex's car into the parking spot.

"Come on, kids." He stated as he got out, and helped us. "Horny young adults." He groaned.

The Police man pulled us up to the porch, and knocked three times before Cayla answered the door.

"Um...can I help you?" She asked, not yet noticing us standing awkwardly behind the Officier. That was until he pulled us up beside him. Alex was still shirtless, he couldn't find it in his car.

"Do these two live here?"

Cayla's mouth dropped.

"This is his house."

"Okay."

"If I might ask, what happened?" Cayla asked him.

"Found these two fogging it up in the back of that silver sports car." He pointed to Alex's Audi.

"Oh my...thanks for bringing them home, Sir."

He nodded his head.

"My pleasure." He looked at us. "No more or I'll have to give you a ticket."

"Yes, sir." Alex nodded, wrapping his arm tightly around me.

"Goodnight." The Officier stated before he turned and left Alex's house.

I turned my attention back toward Cayla.

"You two, inside. Now." She rubbed her head lightly.

Alex and I didn't argue, and followed them into the house. Again, everyone but Rian and Cassadee where there.

"Ah, Hell. What happened?" Zack asked, pulling his wife onto his lap.

"These two got caught in Alex's back seat." Cayla stated. "The Officier brought them home."

Jack laughed.

"Oh damn!" He stated. "Car sex? Really?"

"Yeah," I mumbled, sitting down on the couch along with Alex.

"Oh, I officially got into Liz's pants." Alex playfully smirked.

Jack glared at him.

"Seriously, Alex. Stop." Jack sounded mad.

"Whoa." I mumbled, mostly to myself.

"I was joking, damn." He pulled up his hands in a 'I surrender' motion. "That was only because Katie was wearing them."

The awkwardness wasn't going away.

"How about we all watch a movie?" I suggested.

"Good idea." Liz quickly agreed. "Which one?"

"Finding Nemo!" I giggled. "I love that movie."

"Me too!" Liz agreed, putting the DVD in.

Cayla and Zack were already snuggled up on the couch.

I laughed at them, before laying my head lightly in Alex's lap. He ran his fingers through my hair slowly, causing me to slowly fall asleep.

 

I woke up a few hours later, cuddeled up close to Alex. His arms were tight around my waist. He looked to adorable for words. I lightly kissed his lips, causing him to stir. His eyes opened, finding there way to mine.

"Hey." He mumbled.

I giggled.

"Hello." I kissed him again.

"Can I wake up to this every morning?"

"I don't know, can you?"

Alex laughed.

"Smart ass."

"Alexander, you love me anyway."

His grip automatically tightened around me.

"I love you so much. I think that I could lay here for forever."

"Mmmhmm." I mumbled. "Me too."

It was quiet for a long time.

"Hey, Katie?"

"Yeah, Lexi?"

"Can we talk?"

"You know I'm always open to talking." I mumbled into his ear.

"I think that we need to talk about what happened before I left for tour, and before you left for London. Why we didn't work out at first..."

I was silent at first.

"We started off on the wrong foot. I was in a relationship with someone I thought I could possibly marry in a couple of years. The second you kissed me, I knew that I was wrong about Adam. I've always loved you, Alex. You know that. I've been inamired with you since I was like five." I paused. "Our relationship moved way to fast, and you know that. It was so hard to even think straight, but in the end, I realized that I still needed you. I need you like I need air, Alex."

"I need you too, Katelyn." He kissed my lips softly, but then deepened it. "Promise me one thing when I go on tour?"

"Of course." I agreed. "Anything."

"Promise me that you won't run off to London again? Or anywhere for that matter." He sounded so insecure.

That was something new.

"Alex..." I trailed off. "Are you okay?"

He sighed heavily.

"No, I'm not."

His voice was shaking.

"Alex, you know that I would never leave you again right?" I asked. Alex was silent, causing me to look up at him. He was staring up at the ceiling. "Look at me."

"Yeah?" He asked, his voice cracking.

"I love you. Don't you ever fucking forget that. Now that I have you again, I'm not going anywhere."

"Do you promise?" His eyes watered.

I locked my hands behind his head, pulling his head until it rested against mine.

"I vow to never leave you, Alexander William Gaskarth."

A small smile broke out on his face.

I pulled his lips to mine once more.

Alex kissed me as if I would disappear at any second, and it was the last kiss we would ever share.

The insecurity scared me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please? :D

Please check out
The Way She Moves, and Resistance Is Useless

- Rae <3