Sequel: Just Friends
Status: Active :) Comments get you updates!

Don't Worry, I Fight Dirty

Tour

"But I don't wanna go." I argued, holding tighter onto Katie.

She laughed, pulling me off.

"It's a new tour, Lexi. You love to tour."

"Only when you're with me." He nuzzeled my neck, causing me to laugh.

"You guys are so fucking gross." Rian scrunched his nose.

"Hey you! Shut the hell up." Alex chuckeled. "You girlfriend is touring with us, unlike mine."

"But we'll come see you guys." Katie stated. "I promise."

"You better. I might go insane without you." I told her honestly. "You have to call me everyday, and text me, and skype!"

"Okay, Alex." She smiled. "I promise. I do, Alex."

"Good." I mumbled into her lips as I pressed mine softly against her lips.

"I love you."

"I love you, too." I replied. "See you in a few days for our hometown show, okay?"

Katie odded.

"See you then."

"Alright. I love you." I stated, planting more and more kisses on her soft lips.

"Alex! We have to go." Matt called from the tour bus door.

I kissed her one more time, and the I walked onto the bus. I took a seat beside Jack.

"Don't worry, bud." Jack patted my shoulder. "You'll see her again. It's not like last time."

"I know, I just feel like it will end up that way. God, I don't want to lose her."

"Is The Alex Gaskarth insecure?" Zack playfully asked. I wanted to shake my head no, but the expression on my face gave it all away. "Alex, Katelyn loves you. She's not going anywhere this time. I promise you that."

"I hope you're right, Zack."

"I am. Stop fucking pouting. I left my pregnant wife behind. Do you have any idea how hard that is? We've been married for six months, and I'm leaving her. What if she gives birth, and we aren't there?"

"I don't know, Zack." I replied honestly.

"Exactly. So all we can do is keep in contact."

"I guess you're right."

"I am." He laughed. "Stop pouting. I want to beat your ass in Halo Reach."

"Bring it, bitch!" I stated.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize the shortness of this chapter.

Please forgive me?

xoxo Rae