Sequel: Just Friends
Status: Active :) Comments get you updates!

Don't Worry, I Fight Dirty

Random Tattoo

"Finally!" Lisa stated as she sat down on her beach chair. "Took us like forever to actually get here."

"Stop whining." Cayla joked. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25385531

Lisa stuck out her tongue at the pregnant lady.

"Goodness." I giggled, sitting down in my own chair between them. "I'm just glad that we're taking some time to ourselves. I want nothing more than to just sit here and soak up some sun on the oddly warm day."

"This is so nice." Cayla commented. "I feel like it's been forever since I've been on a beach. "

"Hasn't it been just a little over at month?" Lisa asked her.

"Yeah..." Cayla sighed. "But I've missed it so freaking much."

"I don't blame you." I agreed. "I could live here for the rest of my life."

"What would Alex think about that?" Lisa joked.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I blushed deeply.

"Awe, Lynnie's blushing." Lisa giggled. "I mean it's pretty obvious that you two are going to get married."

"And have cute little Gaskarth's running around."

"Guys....I just walked out on my fiance. I don't need to get engaged so fast."

"Someone is in denial." Cayla replied with her sing song voice. "Face it, Kate. You two are going to get married. It's just a matter of time."

"I agree." Lisa nodded. "He begged you to promise that you weren't going anywhere. What does that say?"

"That he wants me around?"

"That the poor boy is hopelessly devoted to you." Cayla finished. "Not even Zack has me doing skype with him."

I laughed loudly.

"That sounded dirty."

"Get your mind out of the gutter." Lisa rolled her eyes playfully. "Sorry, Katelyn. Alex is in this for the long haul."

I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"You two are ridiculous."

"You're the one who's in denial."

"Sure sure." I waved them off.

"Mmmhmm." Lisa mumbled.

I chose to ignore my friends, and enjoy the sun.

 

Fifteen minutes of tanning, I fixed my chair so that it was laying down, and I laid down on my stomach.

"So, I really want to lighten up my hair." I stated randomly.

"Didn't you just get your roots done?" Cayla asked me.

"Yeah, like two weeks ago. I just want to get like red and blonde in my hair again."

"Why?" Lisa laughed. "You should have just done it in Baltimore."

"I know, but we're at the beach, and I just...I really want something different. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah." Cayla laughed. "So when are you going to get it done?"

"How about here in thirty minutes. I know exactly where I want to go and everything."

"Awesome." Lisa laughed. "I need to dye mine darker."

"Already?" I asked with a small laugh.

"Yeah, I haven't dyed it in a while."

"Okay so we call can go." I laughed.

"I think that I might just stay at the hotel. I'm pregnant, and going with you guys might be a bad idea."

"Oh yeah. The fumes aren't good for the baby."

Cayla nodded while making a face.

"What are you going to do while we're getting our hair done?" I asked curiously.

"I'm probably going to call Zack. I miss him." She blushed.

I giggled.

"Okay. I think that we have a plan."

The girls nodded in agreement.

 

 

Five hours later, Lisa and I finally got out of the hair sallon. We started to walk the strip, looking for places to shop at.

"Leesh! Let's go in here. I wanna pick out a new beach towel." I stated as I tugged one of my best friends into the surf shop. I found a beach towel that was black with pink writing on it. "I want this one."

"That one is awesome." She laughed. "I think I want this flower one." She stated as she pointed to the purple towel that had caught her eye.

"Get it!" I urged. "I think I want a necklace with my name on it too." I admitted.

"Where do you suggest we get one?" Lisa asked me.

"We can always keep looking?" I suggested.

Lisa quickly agreed quickly. After we paid for our towels, we kept walking.

"Have you ever randomly gotten a piercing or tattoo without actually planning on it?"

"Nope."

"Now you have." Lisa giggled as she drug me into a piercing and tattoo shop. "So what are you going to do? Get a tattoo or a piercing?"

I shrugged.

"Both?"

"Risky."

"I suppose. What about you?"

"Probably just another piercing."

"Awesome." I laughed. "I want my belly button done, and I'm adding to my rib tattoo."

"What are you going to add to it?"

"I was thinking about getting my other side tattooed." I admitted. "I kind of want lyrics tattooed on my side. I want Demi Lovato's."

"Awe!" Lisa giggled. "Which ones?"

"Believe in Me."

"Well, let's get it done!" Lisa drug me over to the counter. "We need some service."

"What can I help you with?" The tattooed covered lady asked.

"She wants her belly button pierced and a rib tattoo." Lisa explained.

"We can set you up for both. We can do the belly first and then she tattoo?"

"That's perfect." I agreed.

After getting my belly done, I got the lyrics tattooed on my ribs.

I don't wanna be afraid.

I wanna wake up feeling beautiful..today

And know that I'm okay

Cause everyone's perfect in unusual ways

So you see, I just wanna believe in me.

It was painful, as most of my tattoo's were, but Lisa stayed there and let me squeeze her hand for dear life. It hurt really bad. All that the tattooed lady did was add to my believe tattoo, making the rest of the lyrics look like they had been there all along. I had my bathing suite under my shirt, so after getting the tattoo, they wrapped my side. I had to take off my shirt for a while. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25384863I waited on Lisa while she got the key on her side touched up. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25385268They wrapped her side too. When we both were done, we paid for our tattoos and piercings.

"See, that was fun!" She laughed.

"That was painful." I admitted, playing attention to my burning side.

"Oh come on! Let's get back to the hotel."

"Okay." I agreed.

Lisa and I walked back toward the Holiday Inn that we were staying at, and up to our room. Cayla was laying on the bed, talking on her cell phone when we entered.

"Oh, Zack they just got back. Tell Alex that he can stop worrying now." I furrowed my brows, and gave her a confused look. "Your boyfriend has been trying to call you for the past seven hours."

"How come I didn't hear my cell?" I asked.

Cayla picked up my black iPhone, and waved it in the air. I nodded, and walked over to it.

"Did you get a tattoo?" She asked me.

I nodded at her questioned, taking a look at all of my missed calls.

"Who got a tattoo?" I heard Zack through the phone. She had it on speaker phone.

"Katelyn."

"No way!" Zack laughed. "What did she get?"

"Uh...I dunno." Cayla shrugged. "What does your tattoo say?"

"Demi Lovato lyrics." I told her. I stepped next to the bed, and let her read through the plastic wrap. I continued to scrowl though my phone. Alex worries way too much.

"You're boyfriend wants you to call him." Zack replied.

"Kay." I shrugged, and I walked out into the beach from our hotel. I dialed his number that I remembered by heart.

It only rang twice.

"Katie!" He yelled. "Hey."

"Hey." I giggled. "What's up?"

"I've been trying to call you all day."

"I know. I'm sorry. I didn't take my phone out on the beach, and right afterward Lisa and I went to get our hair done. Then I went and got a tattoo."

"Another one?" He laughed.

"Mmhmm." I replied. "I'll send you a picture of it later."

"Deal." He laughed. "So you dyed your hair again?"

"Yeah. It's red again, but I have blonde in it too."

"I can't wait to see it." He laughed.

I smiled.

"I miss you."

"I miss you more." He cooed.

I rolled my eyes playfully even though he couldn't see me.

"I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"I know." He laughed. "We get two days together. I'm really excited."

"Me too!" I gushed. "Got anything planned?"

"Yeah, actually I do." Alex replied. "I can't wait to give it to you either."

"Awe." I giggled. Lisa stood at the hotel door, waving me back. "Alex, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later babe."

"Okay, baby. I love you."

"I love you too." I laughed "Bye."

"Bye."

Then we hung up. I walked back over to Lisa.

"We're going drinking."

"What about Cayla?" I asked.

"I'm coming too! I'm the DD."

"Okay." I laughed. "Let me get ready."

"We all gotta get ready." Lisa replied.

I was actually excited for the next three days.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this chapter!!! :D

Can't wait for my tattoo!

xoxo Rae