Sequel: Just Friends
Status: Active :) Comments get you updates!

Don't Worry, I Fight Dirty

Wedding

Katie

 

 

"Are you sure that you're okay with staying in Baltimore?" Alex asked me for the tenth time today as we packed up the last of my stuff from my house down the street from his.

I smiled, and I nodded.

"I wouldn't have chosen this place if I didn't want to." I replied placing a little kiss on his cheek.

Alex smiled happily, and then he put the last box in the back of my car.

"I can't believe that you're moving in today." He wrapped his arms around my waist, tucking my body tightly against his.

"And we get married in a week." I stated, still smiling like a freaking idiot at him. "And...I have something else to tell you." I giggled.

"Which is?"

"I can't right now!" I stated.

He groaned, but kissed me passionately anyways.

"Well, well, well." I laughed, slightly dizzy. "What was that for, Mr. Gaskarth?"

"I dunno." He smiled cheekily at me. "I just felt like it."

"You should do that more often." I replied, placing my lips to his over and over again. "But we should get my stuff moved into your house first."

Alex nodded, and slowly moved his arms from around my body, and shut my car's trunk.

 

*

 

After an hour of unpacking my stuff, I felt settled. For the past month Alex and I haven't been having sex or sleeping in the same bed. I know that sounds crazy, but I loved him for it. We decided for it to stay this way until after the wedding. I want us to last, and I know that we will.

"When is Liz arriving?" I asked Alex while I was cooking dinner for us in his kitchen.

"She should be here tomorrow." He replied. He was feeding the dogs and gave them water. "I was thinking about our wedding...."

"What about it?" I asked slowly.

"The color sceme. Is there any color sceme at all?"

"No, not really." I laughed. "That's what I'm going to love about it. It's us,"

"I know, babe."

His arms snaked their way around my body, and held me tightly to his warm chest.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"What the fuck ever." I retorted, making him laughed.

"Now can you please tell me what you were going to tell me earlier? We finished moving you in," Alex asked as he moved his chin to rest on my shoulder.

I turned my head sideways, and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Okay...but you better not overreact."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because I know you, Lex. And you just love to overreact."

"Please just tell me." He whined.

I giggled, and slowly nodded. I turned my body in his hands, and I moved my arms so that they were placed lightly around his neck.

"I know that it's not traditional and all but...."

"But what?!" Alex continued to whine.

"I'm pregnant."

"HOLY SHIT!" He beamed. "HELL TO THE MOTHER FUCKING YES!!"

I burst out laughing as he did a little dance around the kitchen.

"Lexi, calm down."

"How far along?"

"Three months, I believe."

"We're having a baby." He smiled like a fucking idiot.

And I thought that he would be pissed with me.

"Yeah, and we're getting married."

"Life...is pretty fucking sweet."

"Dont have to tell me twice."

 

*Wedding day*

 

"Oh my gosh! Look at you guys!" I gushed, staring at my four best friends. "You look amazing!"

"I try," Lisa said. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24806467

"Thank you." Liz blushed. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24806402

"I know." Cassadee joked. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24745445

"Are you sure I don't look like a cow in this?" Cayla asked. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24745091

Their responace came at the same time.

I chuckled.

"All of you look perfect. I can't believe this!" I stated. "I've still gotta get dressed. Please help me?" I asked.

They all nodded, and helped me to get ready.

"The bride is officially ready." Liz smiled.

"I'm more than stoaked." I replied. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24744101

"It's finally happening." Cayla stated. "The day we actually thought would never come is happening right now! How are you feeling?"

"Weightless." I giggled. "Like I'm on cloud nine!"

"That's great! Come on, it's time to walk down this aisle!" Lisa exclaimed.

"Right this way!" Cassadee lead the pack.

We all got into our places. My dad appeared by my side, and kissed my forehead.

"You look gorgeous," He smiled. "Even better than the first time."

I laughed.

"Thank you, daddy."

"You mom would have just loved to be here today. You know that right?"

I swallowed, and I nodded my head.

"She is here. I can feel her." I replied. "And she's loving it. She has always wanted me to marry Alex."

"Oh, I know. Isobel and Izzy were planning the wedding before you were even born." He joked.

"I can believe it."

"Come on, kitten. Time to get you to Alex. Are you ready?"

"More than I ever have been," I whispered as the wedding march began. The church doors opened, and I saw him. His eyes made contact with mine, and we both were smiling like freaking idiots. I let a small laugh escape my lips when I saw that familiar gray beanie on top of his head. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24895148

It was perfect.

 

 

*

 

 

"Okay, now it's time for the bride and groom to come up and share that special dance." Cassadee stated into the mic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfKe2JxGoQo

We got Hey Monday to preform at our reception.

I laughed as Alex offered me his hand, which I gladly took. He pulled me toward the dance floor, and we started to dance as Cassadee sang 6 Months for us. It was our song, and all eyes were us.

"You know, Mrs. Gaskarth...this day is pretty damn perfect."

"I can't agree more, Mr. Gaskarth." I laughed. We danced for a while, and then I went to go change. I mean, I loved my wedding dress, but I love short, party dresses. I came out, and Alex shook his head smiling at me. "What?" I asked as I blushed. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=25689367

"I will never understand you and the black dress thing...but I love you anyway. You look amazing."

"So do you," I laughed, and then we walked over to the cake.

"You gotta feed it to her!" Jack called. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24894848

Zack shook his head at his friend, but smiled at us regardless. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24895227

"Get it!"Rian hooped, and I ended up laughing loudly. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24895194
"Smash the cake in his face!" Matt encouraged. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=24895487

My friends are a different breed. I looked around at all of our guest. Some were old high school friends, family, and a lot were different bands.

This was a day I could never forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cutest chapter ever!!!! :D Last chapter.

Epilogue coming soon!

Comment?

xoxo Rae