Status: Schools starting now, I should be starting to write again, along with my other story, As The World Goes Down

A One Way Collision

Reunions

"Uncle Daniel," I whispered. standing before me was my long lost Godfather.

"Hi my little angel," He said, opening his arms expecting a hug. I won't give him that satisfaction, instead I moved to my right a little bit instinctively hiding behind Tylers back. Thats where I felt the safest. Both father and son let out a sigh, Uncle dropping is arms and, Tyler looking over his shoulder to stare at me.

"Why are you here," I whispered.

"It was time for me to come home and protect my little Annie," He said.

"Don't," I whispered again, "Dont call me that, and I dont need your protection I can handle things on my own, I have been all my life."

"Dad," Tyler said, "What is she talking about."

Uncle Daniel looked down at the floor, in that moment it dawned on me.

"Oh Uncle didnt tell you, He left me alone with two parents that didnt care for me, they left me alone for weeks at a time. Just left me a wad of cash to feed myself with, to cloth myself with, to protect myself with inside the castle doors of a mansion.I was a loner since I was seven."

"Wait, hold up I'm confused, did she say Uncle?" Josh asked.

Lily gasped, wide eyed, but then switched looks to something almost motherly.

"And the entire time he knew that all I was to my parents was a mistake."

"Dad you never told me! How could YOU leave her alone and helpless like That," Tyler said yelling a little bit. I twitched a little bit away from him. I could visibly see his anger flow out of his body. I didnt want him to be angry. My inner voice told me to calm him down. I put my hand on his lower back and at my touch he seemed to settle down. Once he realized it was me he pulled away quickly leaving me in the open.

"I had to my little angel, it was written in your destiny, I had to leave you alone and it took all it had in me to drag me and my son away from you. But know I'm back, come here my angel, give me my long awaited hug. I never wanted to leave you. Never wanted to hurt you." I believed him. The look in his eye told me it was the truth. I stepped into his waiting arms and hugged him around his waist burrowing my head in his shoulder.

"its amazing what you do to Tyler my little angel." He whispered quietly into my ear.

He sighed and stepped away from me.

"Why don't we finish this in the study? Josh, Lily, David? Tyler?" They got up passing by me to go down the long hallway, so I followed. But each step I took gave me more anxiety. When I finally made it to the door I could barely breath. As I closed the door I put my head against it closing my eyes, tightening my fists and resting them against the wall. I tried to get my breathing under control again to help the anxiety to pass. It was hard.

"Annabell?" I heard Lilly say with worry in her voice.

She obviously started towards me, but it was a different voice that surprised me. He sounded in pain. He sounded caring, he sounded worrisome. I felt a rough, calloused hand touch my left hand. I felt him gently prying my fingers out of the fist and I felt him slip his fingers in between mine. I gasped, still struggling to breathe.

I felt his cool breath hit the back of my neck as he spoke "Just breathe, let the anxiety wash away with it" I listened to what he said finally being able to breath, the anxiety went away soon after that. He is seriously bipolar I opened my eyes when I felt him start to pull me away from the door. I noticed that we were indeed in the study. On one wall there was a huge bookshelf covering the entire wall from floor to ceiling. On another wall was a desk. and another was a giant window seeming to be the source of light. In the middle of the room was three couches being spereated my a coffee table in the middle. Uncle Danny was on one couch, Josh, Lilly, and David on another. Tyler sat on the last couch pulling me down with him. getting situated so he was leaning away from me but still resting out intertwined hands in my lap. I noticed that he had a ring.

"Where should I start." Uncle Danny asked.

"The beginning is always nice."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi!! Im back!!
My excuse is my lap top is broken and I have to use my sisters when shes not using it:( shes really scary and im afraid to ask her. I love you sis!!!
Feed back is lovely please?
loves and hugs
Lauren
ps cookie monster is awesome!!! :P
pps you know what else is awesome? [url=http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kvqcobqMb01qac55po1_400.jpg[/url]
ppps I just thought it was coo! dont know if its actually true?