Status: Schools starting now, I should be starting to write again, along with my other story, As The World Goes Down

A One Way Collision

15

He took me to the park that was within walking distance to the house. There we sat all afternoon talking and swinging, until we decided we were hungry.

"How about we go to Netties Cafe!" I exclaimed.

"Where's that?" Ty said. I gasped dramatically putting a hand over my heart.

"You mean to tell me that you have never been to Netties Cafe!"

"Um, no?" He replied. I gasped again and grabbed his hand pulling him in the direction of the lovely diner.

"It's official we're going." Netties Cafe was this really cute cafe that was in the middle of the town square. It was like a sort of teen hang, but really no teens hung out there. Which was to bad, because they had the best of everything, and always played really good music. It was run by this really awesome couple who were probably in their late 20's. Their names were Elizabeth and John. There like family to me. When we walked in the cafe, there were probably about two people siting in the red vinyl booths. The Academy is... "about a girl" was playing in the background. There was a girl about 5 sitting behind the counter and when I pulled Tyler in she squealed loudly and jumped off the stool and attached herself to my waist. I giggled and held onto her with my free arm.

Liz came running out of the kitchen to see what was going on with her child. When she saw me she squealed to, doing the same thing her daughter did skipping over to me and wrapping me in a warm hug. John cam out next panic written on his face, that quickly disappeared when he saw his wife and daughter wrapped around me, while i stood there with a huge smile on my face awkwardly hugging them back with one hand. They let go of me and as soon as they did John held out his arms expectantly. I let go of Ty's hand and ran to John jumping up when he caught me and spun me around. When he set me down I looked over at Tyler and he smiled at me from his place in between Carrie and Liz, with a major confused expression. Carrie walked over to me and grabbed my hand pulling my attention from Ty to her.

"What are you doing here Bella! Liz told me you weren't gunna work here anymore cause had something else you had to do." Guilt flashed through me.

"Well it seems like Ty over there," I nodded my head towards him, " Has never been here." She gasped.

"That's what I said!"

"Well you go sit down and I'll bring over some food and tea." Liz said smiling over at me. I grabbed Ty's hand and pulling him over to the best booth, the corner one, and pushing him down into to booth with me sitting next to him and Carrie sitting opposite of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I've been so caught up with school! I bit off more than I could chew! Don't hate me please! I promise I will try to update more! I love you guys! <3

here!