Status: Schools starting now, I should be starting to write again, along with my other story, As The World Goes Down

A One Way Collision

The Difference Between Medicine And Poison - Circa Survive

So, here I was. Sitting in Tyler Bishop's house with his coven of friends, waiting for his father so they could interrogate me about whatever it is I don't recall doing. What has happened with my life?! This whole day has been insane.

While Lily and Josh bickered back and forth, Tyler and David were whispering in the corner which leaves me. I was staring at my converse clad feet, sitting in an old chair by a fireplace. I wasn't planning my escape anymore because someone, cough cough David was standing by the only place that seems to be the easiest and least conspicuous. The door.

"Can I leave?" I groaned.

"No. We haven't talked to Mr. Bishop yet." Lily snapped.

"Lily." Tyler said in a warning tone. "You can leave once my father talks to you."

"Ugh. I still do not seem to understand why he needs to talk to me at all!"

"So he can ask you questions." David seemed like he was in a bad mood.

"WHY?!" I yelled. Whoa. Where did that come from? I asked myself. Well it got a reaction so I am not going to complain.

"Because when you made Lily put you down? When you made Josh let you through? No one can explain that. You can't so just stay put, because you are not going anywhere!" Tyler raged on.

I didn't say anything. I just stood up, crossed my arms, and walked until David was directly in front of me. "Move."

"Excuse me, little miss. You heard him, your not going anywhere." David said standing his ground.

"Just. Move." I said again, more forceful. And whadya know? He moved. I stormed out the door and started walking down the dirt path. If Lily wouldn't give the key's I'd walk and get the spare from home.

"Annabell!" I heard from behind me. "Wait-"

I spun around to face Tyler. "No. You wait! I don't want to talk to you or your dad. I want to go home and sleep because honestly? I'm still woozy from when you knocked me down!" I yelled throwing my hands around like the crazy person I felt like. With that, I once again walked away only the difference between this time and the last time was one, there was lightening flickering in the distance. Two, he didn't try to stop me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?

I misspelled a whole bunch of junk on here so I re-edited it :D