Status: Schools starting now, I should be starting to write again, along with my other story, As The World Goes Down

A One Way Collision

9

When we walked through the door Tyler stopped and turned around to face me while I closed the door to his house and stood near it on the intricately knitted rug. "Listen, I probably should have told you this sooner but your not here because we wanted to ask you questions, your here so we can explain something extremely important to you. Something that involves you, and will change the way you see your life."

"Wait- why couldn't you just tell me that in the beginning?" I asked to curious to be remotely angry at his not telling me. "I would have came with you."

"Your honestly telling me that you, Annabel O'Brien, would actually have listened to what it is we need to tell you?" He asked arching an eyebrow.

"Well, no. Probably not. But I don't like or enjoy being lied to."

"Yeah? Get over it, Princess." I heard a voice say from the door next to me. David, Josh, and Lily all walked through the archway.

"Excuse me?" I said loudly.

"David, stop. Annabel he has a point you can't dwell in the fact that I lied to you."

"Wanna bet?" I turned on my heel and walked into the living room without another word. I plopped on to the older looking couch, looked around at the environment around me. Popcorn style plaster on the starch white walls, the shiny, silver chandelier with white candles with wax running down the sides. The mantle with the old Victorian style picture's of Tyler's ancestors.

"Annabel?" I ignored Tyler and kept looking around, but didn't really take any thing in.

"Tyler?" A gruff voice called from somewhere deeper into the house.

"Coming Father!" He yelled back and then to David or Josh, "Make sure she cooperates."

A mumbled responce and then a thunk as Josh plopped onto the couch next to me. "Hey." He says and pokes me in the ribs.

"Hey yourself. And don't touch me, please." I mumbled.

"Okay. Well, we need you to listen to what Mr. D needs to tell you. It's really really important."

"Fine. Whatever. But why did you call him 'Mr. D' his last name is Bishop?" I wondered.

"His first name is Daniel, so I just called him Mr. D. It's easier."

"On what planet is that easier?" I asked sounding exasperated.

"Not this one apparently." I thought I heard him say under his breath.

"Huh?" I asked for clarity.

"Nothing." Yupp, he said it.

"Hello, Annabel." I heard from the doorway. What I saw when I turned around shocked me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, comment please