Status: Finally Finished!

The Only Hope for Me Is You Alone

Chapter 21 - Secrecy

The police still couldn't find a killer. Gerard had an alibi (he was checking out rehabs with Mikey; his brother) and there's no one else that would've done it. Her friend that went with Anna said she dropped her off in front of the house at 7:30 PM that night... What was she doing in the woods? Why was she there?

"Bert, I'm going out again tonight."
"Again? Lindsey... "
"Bert please! Stop!"
"Alright..... Have fun, I'm waiting up."
"No!"
"Yes"
"I'm not fucking 5!"
"It's not okay when you're coming home high!"
"Bert... Please..."
"Fine Lindsey. Go have a great fucking time." He said as he sat on the couch and turned on the TV. "You've been doing this for 2 months already!"
I walked out and walked to the bar. I walked in and to the back where my dressing room is. I took off my coat and looked at myself in the mirror.
"Be ready to go to the pole in 5 Cobain!" My boss shouted through my dressing room.

I fixed my makeup and my outfit. I took my cocaine out and did a couple of lines. man, it felt good to be doing it again. I let my hair down and made myself look as sexy as ever. I walked out on stage and did what I have been doing every night. Dancing and earning cold hard cash. I might've looked like a "hooker" but, I never had sex with strangers. Never. After my act, I went down to my girls to do lines until 5 in the morning. But, tonight... I just went straight home.

I left the bar at 12, and got home about... 12:30AM. I had no idea what I was doing. I unlocked my door and stumbled in. I went in the living room and saw Bert passed out on the couch. I took off my coat and went on the couch quietly. I pulled down his pants with his boxers. I pulled down my underwear and got on top of him. I started riding him.

"Oh... That... Feels so good." Bert said as he opened his eyes. "Whoa... you're..... sexy"
"Berty... I'm sorry." I said as I went a little faster. I put my hands on his chest.
"Lindsey... Oh keep going, don't stop" Bert said as he put his hands on my waist and moved me faster.
"Oh! Bert!" I screamed as I was reaching my point of my orgasm.
Bert pushed me down on the couch and got on top of me. He didn't stop until 2 AM.
I looked at him and kissed his lips.
"I want my old Lindsey back..."
I smiled. Then the weirdest thing happened. I started coughing like crazy.
"Lindsey?" Bert said as he sat me up. "Do you need your insulin?"
"Bert... I can't... Breathe.." I held my chest and collapsed off the couch.
"LINDSEY!" Bert shouted as he held me.

Little did I know.... it was the beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short chapters! One more chapter and that's it for "The Only Hope For Me Is You Alone"! <3 I need more subscribers and comments and love from you all to write more!