Full Lips Such as Mine

I'm Captain Jack Sparrow,mate.

"Yo ho, yo ho. A pirate's life for me. ." A deep voice whispered into the foggy morning air. Steering his beautiful Black Pearl into the docks of Port Royal to visit his newly wed friends, the Turners .Bowing his hat to his chest as they passed the Gallows, Jack smiled to himself, a gold tooth shining in the fog.

"Why hello, Port Royal. It's so nice to see you again. Oh no, of course I'm not going to pillage and plunder you. . not today anyways." He swayed his way down to the main deck, twisting through his crew to the side of the Pearl.

"Ye ready t'dock 'er?" Asked a crewman to Jack.

"Aye, let's go see how the Turners are, mate." He answered while wavering a hand about.

Jack jumped down of the side of his ship, attempting to be silent and stealthy; but instead, the boat chose to drift a little and he lands smack in the water with a loud splash. Glaring up at his laughing crew, Jack trudged across the dock, soaking and shivering. The streets of Port Royal were empty, maybe he'd come earlier than he thought. Suddenly, out the corner of his eye, he saw a small rustle and heard multiple glasses break. His eyes widened as he continued to walk forward, the trinkets in his hair making small jingling noises.

"Y'know, whoever you are,you can't sneak up on Captain Jack. I'll find you--" His words were cut off as he spun around,coming face-to-face with a young girl. She stared at him with intense eyes,almost reminding him of his own besides the fact they were missing something that always seemed important to Jack. .

". . .Who're you? And why are you so close?" He asked, leaning back to get a better look of her face. She was very young,younger than expected.

She had long black hair, longer than Jack's and blue eyes,balanced out by--wait,wait,wait. Blue eyes?What the hell? A confused expression spread across Jack's face as she clasped her face between his hands and lifted her head up; her eyes were icy blue. Coal black hair and bright blue eyes wasn't something you saw everyday.

The girl tore her face away from Jack's hands, her hand resting on the edge of her pistol.

"Captain Jack?" She said, a British accent lingering in her voice.Blue eyes. .British accent. .blue eyes.British accent. Have I gone mad? Jack thought to himself.

". .Uh. .aye. That I am. Captain Jack Sparrow," He said, swaying back and forth nervously. "And you'd be. .?"

". . ." She opened her mouth to speak but hesitated. Her eyes bore into Jack, like they were staring into his black soul.

"It's Ophelia. ." She spoke slowly and quietly, looking behind her as the sound of footsteps approached them. Ophelia took a sharp intake of breath and pulled Jack into a vacant alley,waiting for the soldiers to pass by.

"Were you saving my life or saving your own?" Jack asked casually. By now, coming to Port Royal and avoiding the gallows was like a walk in the park for Jack.

"Both ..damned Navy .I swear. ." She cursed into the morning air, taking a chance and peeking back out. Her lean body reminded Jack of a cat, how she shuffled around silently, taking careful steps here and there.

"Follow me, Captain. I imagine we should have a chat that's long overdue. On your boat." She stated, sprinting for the boat carefully.

"Wait! My boat?! Why my--" A hand smacked itself over Jack's mouth as Ophelia shushed him before bounding off again.

"Tch. .girl thinks she can tell ol' Captain Jack what t'do." Jack mumbled as they moved swiftly to the Black Pearl.