Full Lips Such as Mine

Colors.

Ophelia gloomily sat in the corner booth of a pub and glared at everything that came near her. She was disappointed and angry and she didn't want to be bothered. Jack was out on the floor with a bunch of strange women while Ophelia was stuck with a table of empty rum bottles. Feeling too cramped anyways, Ophelia slipped out of the booth and into the back room. She looked out the window and out at the sea,dark and quiet. There hadn't been any storms recently so everything seemed eerily calm.

Just when Ophelia felt as if she'd be stuck in Port Royal forever, she saw the outlining of a large ship and a faint light on it. Squinting her eyes as it came closer, Ophelia smiled with overwhelming joy as the Black Pearl pulled into the beached area of Port Royal. Grabbing her things, Ophelia quickly put her bag around her waste and pinned her hair up, slipping her pistol into place and bursting out of the room. She didn't say a word as she dragged Jack outside and handed him his hat and jacket, waving towards the other side of Port Royal.

"Aww. Are they back already?" Jack complained.

Ophelia's jaw dropped slightly as she glared up at Jack with disbelief.She couldn't believe he chose Port Royal over the Pearl. It was like choosing death over freedom! With a huff, Ophelia turned her head and marched off with crossed arms. Jack stared at her back before catching up with her and placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Aye, luv. What's wrong now? You seem a little down this evening. . ."

Ophelia shrugged his hand away and kept walking. Jack hated the way Ophelia always made the hairs on his neck stand on ends whenever she was mad. She was so charming, he hated her being mad at him. Jack caught the drift and stayed quiet until they reached the Pearl, climbing aboard silently. Ophelia immediately marched off to the cabin and slammed the door behind her, throwing her coat on a chair curling up on Jack's bed.

The crew only stared at Jack,searching for answers with hungry eyes. Jack looked back at them with an exasperated expression and sighed, waving his hand for them to get back to work. As the crew dispersed to their duties, Jack made his way into the cabin, bracing himself for any projectile objects. He was relieved to find that nothing was in the air and that Ophelia was curled up on his bed, nonetheless breathing angrily. Jack took careful steps, removing his hat and coat and placing them in their rightful spots in his cabin, before progressing to the bed. He stood beside it with his hands on his hips, staring down at Ophelia.

"Listen. I want you t' tell me what's goin' on. Now."

Ophelia didn't answer and only sighed before trying her hardest to fall asleep. She as tired, she was exasperated, and she wanted to escape it all. Closing her eyes, Ophelia simply replied,

"You lied."