Full Lips Such as Mine

Garden Oasis.

The floor boards creaked with the weight of many pirates and that of a swamp witch. Tia Dalma stood over Ophelia's sleeping body and brushed a hair from Ophelia's face.

"The poor dear. She's just a little sick. With the. . medicine. . I gave her, she'll be good as new soon."

Jack stared down at Ophelia and nodded solemnly before looking up at his crew.

"Well, men. We should set sail now," He began quietly. "Tia, could you possibly take care of 'er? I truly don't think the sea is any place fer- -"

"For a girl?" Tia Dalma finished, a sly grin on her face. She knelt down beside Ophelia and her features softened. "You don't understand, Jack. When she's on the Black Pearl, she isn't out on the sea. She's with you. All the girl wants is to make sure you don't leave and get yourself into any more trouble."

Jack sighed but quickly masked his worry with a comforting smile when Ophelia rose from her back. She looked up at Jack but didn't return his smile. Instead, she slipped into her boots and turned her back to him, waiting for something to happen. Jack looked to Tia Dalma, who only nodded towards Ophelia before standing up.

"I think it's time for you to go, Captain Sparrow."

Jack gave her a quick smile before nodding and sighing again. "Think yer right. It was so nice getting to see you again," Jack teased.

He offered a hand to help Ophelia up, but she stumbled to the door on her own without so much as a look in Jack's direction. In fact, she didn't look at one fiber of Jack Sparrow's being the entire way back to the beach.
-------------------------------------------------

Everything was quiet on the Black Pearl. Ophelia sat on the floor of the Captain's room, listening to the sound of the waves and the sound of her own breathing. She was in fact very thankful that she hadn't felt ill for hours and hoped that she was finally cured of her illness.

Slowly but suddenly, the door opened and Jack Sparrow waltzed in and sat next to Ophelia. They didn't talk for a few minutes until finally Ophelia scooted over and cuddled into Jack's embrace. She truly was a charming girl and used that charm to get what she wanted.

Jack stroked the back of her hair for a few minutes with a smile on his face before daring to talk.

"Did I do somethin'?" He asked.

Ophelia swallowed and shook her head. She sighed and huddled closer to Jack's body, not wanting to talk about anything at the moment. Jack adjusted his position before standing up and carrying Ophelia over to his bed. The both of them remained silent and only a small amount of movement could be heard.

Jack toed off his own shoes before helping Ophelia out of her own and let the Black Pearl rock their bed to the rhythm of the waves. In a few minutes, Ophelia was out cold and Jack smiled triumphantly. She always fell asleep when she was being rocked, even as a baby.

Maybe Ophelia always had a little bit of pirate in her.