Full Lips Such as Mine

Wings of an Angel.

"You are certainly not leaving this house with that girl, Jack Sparrow! She is staying here!"

Will finally got a hold on his flailing wife and calmed her down. She glared angrily at Jack while she huddled herself into Will's comforting embrace. Ophelia felt guilty for letting Jack take the blame and stood up, slipping her boots on and searching for her things.

"Elizabeth. I belong out on the sea. On any ship I can find. I trust Jack to take care of me and if he doesn't," Ophelia sighed and put her hands on her hips. "Maybe I was meant to die out to sea." she finished firmly.

Jack had a greater respect for this girl than he ever had before. He stepped over to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, placing a kiss to her temple and leveling his eyes with Will's. He silently pleaded to let the two of them go until Will sighed and looked down at his wife.

"They belong out on the sea, Elizabeth." He said, moving a strand of hair from her face.

Elizabeth sighed and pouted before smiling. She pulled away from Will and embraced Ophelia, patting her on the back.

"Be careful, okay? And come back and visit longer next time."

Ophelia nodded and finished belting her things around her waist. She smiled to the Turners before making her way to the door. She smiled and left the house just in time to see the Pearl pulling up on the waters. Ophelia turned one last time and smiled at Elizabeth and Will before trotting off with Jack to the docks.
----------------------------

Jack left Ophelia to brood in the Captain's cabin until she was ready to come out again. He leaned over the side of the Pearl and rested his weight on his forearms. He sighed and dropped his head for a second before getting up and drudging to his cabin.

He found Ophelia resting in bed and approached her silently. She jumped a little when Jack tapped her on the shoulder.

"How're you feeling?" He asked, concern in his voice.

"I'm fine," She said rather distantly.

Jack nodded and sat down in the one of the chairs in his room. He kept an eye on Ophelia while mowing through everything in his mind. First she was sick, and now she was wounded.

"Am I ever going to get a break?" Jack wondered aloud.

Ophelia looked down at the edge of the bed. "I'm sorry," she apologized in a small voice.