Full Lips Such as Mine

Peachy.

The day wore on and the sun was beginning to set, turning the sky beautiful shades of orange and pink. Ophelia stood and looked out over the side of the Pearl, trying to count the ripples in the water. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail that lay across her back and her eyes glinted with admiration of the sea, so free and still so cruel. All too suddenly she felt a hand on her hip and she jumped back, her eyes wide and her heart pounding in her chest.

"Sorry 'bout that, mate. ." Jack leaned against the railing of his ship, the trinkets in his hair shining brightly. "I was just attempting to admire that fine pistol on your hip. No other intentions."

He held up his hands in a manner of surrender and wrestled an innocent look across his face. Ophelia settled back down onto the railing, looking out at the sea once more.

"We're going to dock soon. . .it'd be best if ye' got inside. We wouldn't want you gettin' hurt now, would we?" Jack's voice was tinged with concern but Ophelia paid no heed to his words.

"Don't pretend like you care about me, Jack Sparrow," Ophelia turned her head sharply, dark eyes glaring at Jack. "I'm old enough to care for myself." She added and began to walk away until . . .

"You're sixteen now, eh? Ain't that right?" Jack turned to look at her,following behind her now stiff body.

"Hardly. I've aged quite a bit over sixteen, Jack."

He rested his hands on her shoulders, pressing his body against her back. He outstretched his arms in front of Ophelia's face and Jack began another series of hand gestures.

"Well, I distinctly remembering that you swore, that on your sixteenth birthday if I wasn't there, you'd seek me out and put me under your command. You swore to be the best lady pirate on 'deh sea, didn't ye'? It's taken you so many years to find me, no surprise there."

Ophelia sighed and smiled faintly,looking down at the deck and recalling all the events he claimed happened. She let out a small laugh and broke away from him, feeling a tad defiant.

"And I will! I will be the best pirate in all o' the sea!! You just wait, Jack Sparrow!" She yelled, clasping a hand to her heart.

"Cross your heart and hope to die?" Jack laughed along with her, pulling his pistol out and placing it by her heart.

"And you can hang me from the gallows when you're done with me." She added with a triumphant grin.

Jack grinned widely, his gold tooth glinting in the evening sun. The wind began to blow a bit stronger and most of his crew retreated to below deck, not much worried about the wind. Jack and Ophelia moved down into the captain's cabin and discussed everything they hated and couldn't stand, all whilst drinking and wasting their lives away.

"Ye know what ol' Jack hates?" Jack slurred out at Ophelia.

"No, Captain, I don't. Enlighten me." She said, her head now in a new found resting place in Jack's lap, gulping down as much rum as she can from that position.

"I really,really, really hate that British Navy. With their morals,"

"And long legs."

"And their laws!"

"And their gorgeous legs.."

"And the way they walk! They walk like they own the place!!"

"Those legs. ." Ophelia spewed out.Jack only gave a confused look and began stroking her hair,wrenching the bottle of rum away from her hand.

"You've had enough to drink now. You're a woman and you're young; you can't ruin ye' body like 'dis, can ye? Show some self control!" Jack encouraged her with a pat to her stomach, which made her ball up and moan in pain.

"Self control my ass. .oh god, my stomach. I feel like I'm gonna spew if this boat keeps rocking. Don't think the Pearl would like that, now would she?" Ophelia smiled jokingly before her face contorted into an image of pain and agony, clutching her stomach tightly and biting her lip.

Jack put a hand to her forehead,but she felt fine. Nothing seemed wrong except the pain in her stomach.

"Alcohol poisoning maybe? Maybe you just drank too much. .let's get you into bed." Jack said with a grunt as she lifted Ophelia's body and placed it in her cot.

He noticed that her breathing turned into short, heavy pants and she had begun sweating. After a few minutes of rocking though, her breathing regulated and she drifted off into sleep.