Full Lips Such as Mine

A Right Good Time

As the sound of the ship's crew rumbled the ship, Ophelia stirred from her sleep in Jack's arms. Looking up and smiling,she pushed him off and slowly rose up,stretching her back and arms. Pulling her boots on, Ophelia made her way out to the deck, looking around at the lively crowd that had been absent the night before.

"Good morning, lass. Hope ye slept well with ol' Jack."

Ophelia nodded as Gibbs greeted her cheerfully, walking slowly across the deck, arms crossed. She noticed some of the crew was beginning to leave again, probably to restock supplies and such.

"Why good morning."

A low voice from behind her caused Ophelia to jump and turned around with widened eyes.

"Aye, aye! Calm down!" Jack reached out to grab Ophelia's shoulders and draw her in a small embrace, leaving an arm around her shoulders.

"I'm glad you're up. I was hoping you'd like to come to town with us.The locals are all very nice, saved yer' life."

Ophelia grinned and looked down at the dock, blatantly ignoring Jack's arm. She nodded her head and gazed out at the town before them,feeling anxious to go see it.

"Well then! Let's go, shall we? Haven't got all day."

Jack pulled Ophelia over to the side of the boat and helped her onto the net they used to get down. He then lowered himself over her to make sure she didn't fall, and led her body down to the dock. When her feet hit the ground, Ophelia lunged forward to start dashing about but was pulled back against Jack who held her tightly.

"Can't let you outta' ma' sight, dearie."

Jack grinned and put his arm back around Ophelia's shoulders, escorting her into town.It reminded her a bit of Port Royal,how everyone was so civilized and such.She even saw a woman who looked like Elizabeth! Always trying to wander away, Jack smiled at Ophelia's interest in such a new place and felt sufficiently satisfied that she hadn't thrown away her entire life and soul to being a pirate. Why a girl her age would drink rum the way she did, he'd never know. Now that he'd actually thought about it, how old was she?

"Aye, lass.I don't much fancy havin' you keep secrets from me. So tell me, how old are you now?"

Jack's confused expression made Ophelia giggled to herself before she reached up and twirled a lock of hair about her finger; an old habit that added to her charm.

"If it's at all relevant to us knowing each other, I'm currently twenty-three. I've been trying to find you for seven longs years Jack and finally got a tip-off that you were heading towards Port Royal."

Kicking a rock on the ground, Jack grunted in response.

"You don't look a year older than eighteen, love.So young and full o' life, ye' are."

"Why thank you, Jack. I certainly feel eighteen,too."

Grinning up at him, Ophelia wrapped an arm around his waist and leaned against him.The scene they put on almost led people around them to think they were related or intimately involved in some way or form.

"Ya'know. .it'd probably be best if you don't put too much effort int' anythin'. We don't know what's come over you, but it's got us all worried. My life is on the line if anything happens to you, at least so goes the threat from the sharp-tongue, Anamaria."

Jack shuddered a bit before smiling at the small giggle he heard from Ophelia.

They swayed and swaggered together all day, giggling to each other and smiling, making jokes about the Navy and such. Before long, it was evening and the two were perched in a bar, drunken and loud.

"Yo Ho, Yo Ho,a pirate's life for me
We pillage,we plunder,we rifle and loot
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.
Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me
We extort, we pilfer we filch and sack
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.
Maraud and embezzle and even high-jack
Drink up me hearties yo ho.
Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me
We kindle and char inflame and ignite.
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.
We burn up the city we're really a fright
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.
We're rascals,scoundrels,villains, and knaves
Drink up me hearties yo ho.
We're devils and black sheep - really bad eggs
Drink up me hearties yo ho.
Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me
We're beggars and blighters and ne'er do-well cads
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.
Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads
Drink up me hearties, yo ho!!"

Ophelia and Jack giggled like mad-men in a corner booth as they held each other close and giggled some more. They were both too drunk to coherently say anything more and were mumbling curses and phrases to each other before an all too high-and-mighty Navy officer asked them to leave. Jack felt that since they had so graciously treated the bar to a song, that Ophelia and himself deserved to take the rum with them.

Supporting their bodies against each other, the two pirates staggered back to the Pearl where they immediately retreated to the Captain's Cabin to drown in more rum. Before long, Jack had complained of the rising temperatures of these waters and had stripped himself of his boots,coat,and hat and his shirt was now ripped open.A smooth chest had been openly admired both physically and verbally by the completely dressed Ophelia who remained draped over his bed.

"You really are all too lovely for these scars,Jack," She hiccuped,r unning a hand across his chest. "Who could ever mar such a sight?"

Jack grunted and mumbled something completely incoherent before crushing his lips against Ophelia's.

"And in all my years,dearie, I do say you've acquired yourself a right lovely chest yerself, aye."Jack whispered with a naughty grin about his face.

Ophelia giggled and pressed her body against Jack's as he crashed to the bed.They giggled and whispered to each other before they huddled together and fell asleep like a pair of children.

A bunch of ne'er do-well cads they were, all by themselves,together 'till they were run through.