Words Stick And They *** Up Lives

Words Stick And They *** Up Lives

I was tired of this life I couldn’t handle it. Everyone just wanted to hurt me. They didn’t care what happened to me. I sat there in my room writing out my suicide note. I knew that if I was out of this world everyone would be happier. Less “drama” and less “hassle” for them. I Finished scribbling out the rest of the note and then set it aside. I then left the room and walked down the hall. I only had a few minutes and if I didn’t do this quick I wasn’t going to do it.

As I walked down to my dad’s hunting room where he kept the guns I started thinking of everything I was going to lose. There was all the guys they were there for me during everything. Me and my brother were there for each other too during the divorce and all the fighting before that but now I just couldn’t deal with everything.
All the things that I had to do…

Like choosing the parent I live with I just can’t do it. I got into the room and grabbed the key that my dad hid in case of an emergency. I walked over to the cabinet and unlocked it. My heart was beating so fast. I grabbed the gun and looked at how shiny it was. I then grabbed a bullet then locked the cabinet again and put the key back in its place. Then I walked out of the room and back into my room I grabbed the note and walked over to my bed and I set the note down next to my bed on the night stand.

I grabbed the bullet and opened the gun. Everything started to slow down for me. I opened where the bullets went and slipped in the bullet. I then slammed it slut and cocked it. I took one last look at my room and the life I lived. This was the last moment and I was starting to cry. I wanted this I know I do. My mother calling me names even with the other kids at school. I’m so sick of it all but that’s why I’m ending my life today. I quickly took the safety off the gun and put the barrel to my head. I took a deep breath and pulled the trigger ending my life.

Bob’s Pov

I walked home to see if April wanted to go hang out with the guys while we waited for this court thing to pass. I was walking down the side walk and was thinking what Mikey had told me. He was starting to fall for her and today he was going to tell her and ask her on a date. I was excited because I know April likes him. I walked in the house and didn’t hear anything.

“April!” no answer, maybe she’s in the bathroom. I walked up stairs to wait in her room for her. When I walked in there I saw here on bed.
“April!” I walked closer and saw dad’s handgun next to her. I ran to her and saw that she had shot herself in the head. I started to cry. Why did this happen to her. Why did she kill her self. I looked next to the bed and saw a note. This must be her suicide note.

Anyone That Cares,

I’m sorry that I did this. I really wanted out. I couldn’t handle being called all the names I as being called and I don’t want to be the drama and the hassle I’m told I am everyday. I will miss you Bob. I’m sorry I did this to you. You’ve been there for me through everything. Mikey… I Love You. I know you could never love me but I just needed to tell you. Frank you were amazing and kept my head clear but only for so long.

Gerard Take care of Mikey help him with everything….. I love him a lot but ….. keep on drawing like you normally do ill be watching. Ray… keep bob out of trouble I love him to death and if he ended his life that be too soon he has so much talent. I know that all five of you will be big some day and I hope you know I’m looking down on you. Dad….I’m sorry I used your gun but it was the quickest way I thought of. Mom I hate you. This is mainly your fault for putting so much pressure on me and always calling me names like the kids in my school. I hope you rot in hell.

To Dad, Bob, Mikey, Frank, Ray, and Gerard I love you all and take care of yourselfs.

April


I ran out the door and ran to the guys with the note. I was crying beyond compare. I couldn’t handle my little sister being gone out of this world forever.

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you know anyone that is suicidal help them out. Talk to them make them feel like there not alone.
If your suicidal and no one will talk you can call these hotlines and there will be someone there to help you out.

National Crisis Help Line: 800-Suicide (784-2433)

Lifeline: 800-273-Talk (8255)